Part 11

Marks POV

i woke in jacks bed and he wasn't there. i heard a piano from another room. pulling myself up I begin to hear jacks voice, singing.

"Before he even falls asleep, 

i got one foot out the door,

 one foot out the door.

i think he said his name but i was wasted

i don't care anymore

one foot out the door."

i began to watch him, his back to me. I never realised how well he could sing.

"Night after night day after day 

jack an coke smokin on the fire escape

is it too soon or is it too late..."

A tear began to roll down my face as I realised what song he was singing.

"Am i crazy to think that I could be in love, 

when it all ends up, it all ends up wasted.

I gave you my heart but I just fuck it up

yea we'd end up, we'd end up wasted. 

Lalalalalalalala lalalalalalalaaaa..."

I began to feel warm tears run down my face.

"So I numb the pain away

I know how to leave but not to stay

I wonder if I will ever find

someone to fill me up inside

someone to kiss my pain away

if I believed in god I'd pray, 

to god id pray..."

I heard him sniff and I saw him wipe his eyes, he was getting emotional.

"Night after night day after day

jack an coke smokin on the fire escape

is it too soon or is it too late...

Am i crazy to think that I could be in love,

when it all ends up, it all ends up wasted.

I gave you my heart but I just fuck it up

yea we'd end up, we'd end up wasted."

He paused and I heard him sob but he ignored his feelings and carried on with a higher pitched voice. he was a little croaky signalling his attempts to keep his tears down.

"Am I crazy to think that I could be in love

 when it all end up 

it all ends up wasted

 I gave you my heart but i just fuck it up 

yea we'd end up

we'd end up wasted..."

he finished there. closing the lid of the piano and crying over the top of it.I ran over to him and wrapped him in a tight embrace. "Shhhh... It's okay Jackaboy." I said then he pushed me off him. "Leave me alone mark!"

"b-but Jack"

"You're making it worse!" he yelled standing up and pushing past me. he ran out the door to the nearby forest and I followed. he was gone.

Jack's POV

I don't now where I'm going, I just don't want to be near him.i don't think I went that far but I found a patch of ground that didn't have trees protruding from it. I lay down and brought my knees to my chest. I began to sob pitifully onto the grass. after a while, i heard footsteps getting closer. "Jack!" The familiar voice yelled.mark picked me up and helped me stand. " What was that about?" he asked. "M-Mark we need to talk..." i replied. "I know you don't love me, You still have feelings for Aaron." He looked at me with a puzzled look. "I remember what you told me a year ago mark. You liked him." " Jack, that was a long time ago. I love you, You're perfect." "If i was perfect would i have these?" i said angrily as i lifted my sleeve to show him my cuts. his hand moved to his mouth as tears fell down his face. "I FUCKING LOVED YOU MARK BUT YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE AND RIGHT NOW I WANT TO FUCKING DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed unaware of how much i hurt mark. He dropped to the floor and started crying heavily. I ran back the direction i came leaving him there alone. i got to my house and sat on the sofa instantly regretting my actions and crying in my hands. 

Mark's POV

i didnt know. i didnt realize i made him feel like that. i pulled out my swiss army knife that i kept in my pocket for self defense. flipping out the blade i raised it to my chest my hand/eye co-ordination was off due to me dropping my glasses a little away from me so instead of stabbing my chest i stabbed my left shoulder and winced at the pain. I notice a small green septiceye sam keyring on te floor. jack must've dropped it. i crawled over and put it in my pocket. a few tears fell from my eyes as i remembered all the good times we had. i lay on my back and everything faded to black.