Black Tears

This includes a sensitive topic, if you don't like it, don't read it. It includes strippers and a job of them.

You were a stripper, yes you knew it was wrong. You hated yourself for it, you wished you hadn't had to do this, but you came from a harsh family.

You're mother died 3 years ago due to an car addicent and your father became ruthless.

He gave up his job, drink all day every day, and made you joined in this "job" and you only agree because he said.

"Come on, your mom wouldn't like to see us in debt would she?"

He always used that against you and it forced you to do stuff.

You are know has "Kuro" which means black due to your emotionless face when people "play" with you.

You're 18 years old and you lost your viginty 3 years ago. Luckily the boss man gave everyone a bottle of pills every month, so no one would get pregnant.

You had a school life, indeed you did. You went to a public school known as Kakakura High School and you had few friends.

Your few friends were Toshiro Hitsugaya, Ichigo Kurosaki, and Rukia Kuchiki. They all could see spirits strongly as you could, they never made fun of you for anything.

Toshiro Hitsugaya was your best friend in the world, the man you loved. You knew it was never possible, especially if he found out what you were doing.

Plus, he probably doesn't like you anyways, you're nothing special. You and Momo Hinamori never got along due to you both liking him.

Rangiku Matsumoto was his partner in almost every class, you got along, but she always had the problem of never doing work.

You love Toshiro, his small smirks and smiles, his beautiful teal eyes, his white locks, and his voice...god that heavenly voice!

You and him always went to the park and played soccer or swinging. You two met due to bullying, cue the flashback!

You sat there, you were a first year, and everyone already knew you could see spirits.

You were at the park, you were sitting on a wooden swing as the sun was setting.

It was one of the nicest views in Kakakura. You and your mom always came here, it was your happy place.

You gripped the chains, your mother recently died.

A few whimpers escaped your quivering lip.

"Hey, ghost girl!" You heard a rough male voice yell and you turn to your left to see 3 men with smirks on their faces.

These were the people who bullied you for being different, everyone else stayed away from you.

You got off the swing and one of them grabbed you elbow.

"Now, now, we haven't had our fun yet...have we?" He smirked as your body shook violently.

"Let the girl go." You widen your eyes has you heard a cold stern male voice say.