Voo Doo Dolls (Warning: Sexual Content)

You are the girlfriend of Hitsugaya Toshiro and yes, you have had sex, yeah in case some were wondering.

Sometimes you feel like you're not good enough anymore, like you can't do anything to pleasure him.

You guys would always go over each other places, but he's stopped that.

Is it you? Are you not pretty?

You sat on the couch, filling paper for the Kyoraku-taichou.

You're the 3rd seat of the 8th division who helps with paperwork and projects.

You finished up a stack of paperwork, clipping a clip on it. You handed it to Ise-Fukotaichou who was sitting next to you on the green couch.

You sighed and looked at your watch, it's your break time.

You bowed excusing yourself and walked out of the 8th divison's headquarters, you walked around the Rukongai.

"(First name)-chan!" I heard a female yell my name from behind me.

Yes, you're (Full Name). The 27th head of the noble (L/N) family, known for being Central 46 members and not shinigami.

Unfortunately, you broke that logic and made a path to become a shinigami. Your family and loyal servers died by then hands of Sosuke Aizen who is now kept away under ground.

You're actually engaged to Toshiro, but he doesn't want anyone to know.

You don't understand why. You love the guy and he loves me.

Right?

You're a inch or so shorter, you have (h/c) (h/l) hair and (color) eyes. You wear (f/c) glasses and wear a (f/c) scarf around your neck alot.

You looked behind to see Hinamori Momo running up to you.

"Hinamori." You stated, her footsteps stopping in front of you.

"I need something from you." She said, smirking.

"Huh? Like what?" She grabbed a strand of your hair and pulled it out of your roots.

"Ouch." You said.

"I'll see you." She flashed stepped away.

"Whats that about?" You said as you adjusted your glasses.

Who knows?

You walked to the deep part of the forest and took out a bento. You opened it up and began eating silently.

You walked back to your division after you ate and continued on paperwork.

After a long day of paperwork, you rubbed my eyes.

"See ya!" You said as you walked out, suddenly you felt a pleasure speard throughout your body.

The blood rushed to your face, your cheeks red as can be.

You covered your mouth, not moving.