Possessiveness (Warning, Sexual Content Below)

You walked down the area in the Rukongai district looking for a friend till you heard your name being called.

"(Y/N) ! (Y/N)!" Next thing you knew you were pulled in the arms of a taller figure.

You looked up to see the (Male Friend's Eye Color) orbs with (MF/H/C).

"Hey, (M/F)." You smiled while he gave you a smirk.

"Let's go somewhere a little bit more quiet." He grabbed your wrist and walked you to a cliff where the sunset was clearly visible.

"Wow....amazing..." You stated.

He chuckled, patting your head, "Yeah, isn't it? I wanted to show you."

You heard a few voices behind you, but you didn't pay any mind to it.

"I'm joining the Shin'o Academy, (Y/N). I'm going to be a shinigami." He said out of the blue as you snapped your eyes open, looking at him.

"(Y/N)...so suddenly..." You muttered and looked down at your lap, he grabbed ahold of your hand.

His grip firm yet gentle, he smiled at you with happiness and you looked in his amazing eyes.

"To protect you...I may not be in the same division as you, but I'll always protect you." (M/F) said and you smiled, placed his hand against your cheek.

"Thank you, you were always there when times got tough." You said and he was about to speak again till you were pulled up by someone.

A arm locked it's way around your waist, another on a katana hilt on the owners back. The owner not too taller than me.

I looked up and saw Toshiro Hitsugaya.

My name is (Full Name), daughter of the Central 46 nobles who betrayed her blood line and became a shinigami.

You're currently dating Toshiro Hitsugaya who is the captain of the 10th divison.

And he looks very angry for some reason, more than when he's angry at Matsumoto when she doesn't do her work, more than when Momo calls him 'Shiro.'

Each of these angry held a different emotion, at Matsumoto as her boss, at Momo for being annoying.

But this angry held in his sweet teal eyes was something else internality.

"Shiro!" You looked over at Momo who was yelling his name.

Wait, why is she with him? And why are they here?

"Ah, Captain Hitsugaya, correct?" (M/F) stood up, a smirk plastered on his face.

He continued as if Toshiro answered his question, "You're dating (Y/N), right? Better treat her well, she's very sensitive and Insecure a lot by the smallest things."

(Y/N) had this glint or this look to him as Toshiro glared at him.

What was Toshiro so mad about? You don't get it.

"After all, I know her best." (M/F) said, waving goodbye as he left the cliff as you felt the arm tighten around me.

"Toshiro? What's wrong?" You asked him, looking serious.

"Momo, go on home. I have something I need to do." He muttered to Momo before letting go of his katana hilt.

"A-alright, Shiro. Sayonara (Y/N)." She flashed stepped away as you looked at Toshiro in confusion.

He unhooked his arm only to grab your wrist, dragging you somewhere. He dragged you to his house as he slammed the door open and closed when you reached inside.

Toshiro pushed you against the wall, slamming his lips on yours. Suprised, you widen my (color) eyes as you stood there in utter shock till you tried to move him off of me.

He grabbed both your wrists, pinning them above your head while the other played with tie holding your shihakushō together.

"T-toshiro! What are you doing and what was all of that about?!" You blushed as he looked at you with a angry expression.

He leaned close, inches away from your face. "You made me jealous and now.... you're getting punishment."

Last warning, sexual content below.

"W-what?" Was all you could say he untied the string.

"You touched that man so lovely and with delicate words, why not me?" He started to nip at my neck and you struggled against his hold.

He kissed and nipped at your neck, sucking it here and there leaving small hickeys and love marks.

"H.... he's a friend..." You manage to mutter through this pleasure.

"Oh, really?" His knees started to rub against my lower area and your eyes widen.

"T...Toshiro....its the truth." You muttered, holding down the moans.

"Doesn't matter, you're getting punished." He picked you up and laid you on his futon, you struggled underneath him.

He threw his captain cloak and top of his shihakushō off while he threw all of your shihakushō off leaving you in my underwear.

You blushed, squeezing my eyes shut.

He nipped at your sensitive skin while trailing his hands against your body, feeling you.

Goosebumps traveled as his hands did, he let his hands wandered to your chest area and squeezed my breast lightly.

He continued to nip and bite at your neck while you tried your hardest to keep to moans in.

You felt two things enter me, moving at a scissor cut motion. Your face flushed, I let out a moan which Toshiro slammed his lips on yours.

He took his shihakushō pants off and entered you swiftly, he thrusted in and out as you moaned louder.

He entered you faster and faster as you wrapped your arms around his torso as you moaned out in pleasure.

Finally you both climaxed in due time, he plopped beside you, and pulled the covers to their bodies.

You closed your eyes, snuggling close to Toshiro.

"I'm sorry."

"Better be." He whispered, kissing your forehead.

What was in his eyes....was possessiveness, wasn't it?

"I love you Toshiro."

"I love you too (Y/N)."