Black Tears: Lemon (Warning, Sexual Content)

Warning. This is sexual content below, if you don't wish to see I ask you please exit from this.

He wiped the makeup of your face, he took your hair out of a bun as a few strand fell on your cheeks.

"I...I love you too Toshiro...b-but..." You gripped on his shirt, crying.

"Shhh, don't worry. Come with me, I have an apartment by myself...live with me. Your innocence may have been taken, it was just sex...but making love is a different story to me." He whispered.

"I'll show you if you want." He backed away, outstretching his hand as he did 4 years ago.

You smiled, tears falling.

"Y-yeah! Let me go change." You ran into the bathroom.

You came back in a spring dress with his jacket on, blush on your cheeks.

You told the boss man you quit and he smiled.

You intertwined your hands with Toshiro's as you walked out.

You and toshiro stood a few feet away from his bed, your hands still intertwined. You were both blushing brightly.

Sure, you had done this before, but this was love! He was the man you love! And something you never thought would never happen...is happening!

You took a deep breath before you felt arms wrap around your waist, picking you up.

"T-toshiro!" You blushed as he sat you down gently on the bed, crawling onto of you.

You stared at him in awe, looking away shyly.

He smiled lightly, kissing against your lips gently. You, of course, kissed back, deepening the kiss as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Kissing felt amazing, a feeling you never felt before shivered along your spine as Toshiro ran his hands all over your petite body.

He bit your lower lip to your surprise which caused you to gasp lightly. This gave toshiro a chance to swiftly enter his tounage into your mouth, touching every inch of your sweet tasty wet cavern.

You couldn't hold back a tiny moan as you kissed him back, fighting for control. Toshiro won, slipping your spring dress off.

Warning, Lemon. This is your last chance and last warning.

"M-may I c-continue?" He stuttered, blushing. Ever since he knew what happened, he was scared of hurting you.

You smiled lightly with small tears in your eyes, nodding your head.  "Of course."

He smiled, kissing your forehead as he trailed kisses down your cheek to your neck to your collarbone and swiftly making it to his target you (size) breast which he filly enjoyed as he nibbled and licked.