9. Pink or red?! ( 1 )

Well its a girl so no, Jacob red is not okay to buy. I knew I should have came with you... X

Jacob laughed and replied.

Do you know how sexist that is.. I mean what if our baby girl does not like the colour pink and is more of a red coloured girl...X

Connie shook her head and quickly replied.

Jacob masters, just buy the pink paint for hells sake and get home so we can make a start on painting the room. X

"I'm home" Jacob laughed carrying his paint tins and paint bushes in. Connie smiled. "Upstairs! Bumps room!" Jacob laughed, making his way up to the babies bedroom, where Connie was stood, in one of his old shirts, her hair tied back, and her hands rested on her 7 month bump. She smiled as she turned around noticing him. "Ready to paint our baby girls room?" He grinned. "Ready"

Connie hummed to the radio as they both painted. "Lift the shirt up" Connie laughed. "Excuse me? No time for that baby, later-" "no!" He laughed. "Just lift your shirt up, above your bump" she obliged and lifted her shirt up slowly. "There, why-" she grinned as he dipped his brush in paint and painted a smiley face on her bump. Connie then gasped as she felt a kick. Jacob gasped and looked at her. "That's our-" "our baby girl.." They both grinned.

"Con, Connie.. Con... Connie-" "What??!" She turned around to Jacob who flicked pink paint at her. "Jacob!!!" Connie groaned and Jacob just laughed, she dipped her brush into the paint and continued to paint. "Hate you masters" "no you don't" he smirked.

Jacob painted. "Jay.. Jacob... Jay.. Jacob" "sweetcheeks?" Jacob smirked and turned around. Connie smirked and flicked paint at him. Jacob laughed. "Two can play at that game masters-" Connie screamed as he flicked a larger splat at her. Jacob laughed an 'evil' laugh and continued to paint and Connie pushed her tongue into her cheek.

While Jacob was busy painting and humming again Connie got the tin of pink paint and poured it over his head. She giggled and ran out of the room as Jacob screamed and ran after her. "Oh beauchamp you're dead!!" Connie laughed squealed as Jacob lifted her up and tickled her, pushing her into the bathroom and kissing her as she giggled, while he turned the shower on.