Chapter 5 Bickering

HERE IT IS! PHOTO TO THE SIDE IS OF DYLAN. ENJOY! :)

Ali's POV

I walked out of Lucas's, dammit! I mean Mr. D'angelo's classroom only to see my best friend Dylan leaning against the wall, his brown hair styled messily and his brown eyes twinkling.

''Hey Dyl, Whats up?'' I said. ''Nothing much Al, How was detention?'' he questioned smirking. ''Hardy har har har, I had a great time'' I replied sarcastically. ''Seriously though, Why are you still here?'' ''I was waiting for you, duh?'' Oh oh I thought.

''Ermm Jason's collecting me Dyl, we're going to dinner and a party.'' I replied nervously, knowing Dylan wasn't too fond of Jason. ''You're going to dinner with that douche?'' he asked looking angry. ''Dylan! He's my boyfriend, he's not a douche. Apologize!'' I demanded. ''Fine, he's not a douche. He's an a*s.'' He said snickering away to himself. 

''Ugh, you're impossible!'' I shouted walking towards the schools entrance.''Where do you think you're going?'' He shouted back at me as my phone beeped, it was Jason. I smiled as I opened it 'I'm outside babe, hurry up reservation is for half five x'  ''I'm going to dinner with Jason'' I replied excitedly. ''Oh no you're not your going with me!'' He argued, running to catch up with me. ''Nah I'm grand!'' I said running outside the school entrance to see Jason parked outside in his sleek BMW his Dad bought him for his 18th birthday last year.

I didn't really like Jason's parents. His Dad used money to buy Jason's and his sister Marie's love and his mother looked down on me with disgust, as if I was a piece of gum on her shoe but at least he had parents I thought sadly.Thinking about my parents always brought a tear to my eye, they died when I was four. I was at my grandmother's at the time when our house went on fire while they were inside.They never figured out the cause of the fire though. After that I went to live with my granny, I loved her though so it wasn't all that bad. I was a mess when she died last year and I still miss her like crazy.I lived with my aunt for a while but long story short we didn't see eye to eye so I moved in withJason at the start of the summer and I love it. 

''Hey baby'' I said, when Jason wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me in for a kiss. I went in for a peck but it seemed like Jason had other ideas. He bit my lip asking for entrance and battled with my tongue for dominance. Someone cleared their throat and we finally broke away and I leaned my forehead against his. ''That was a nice hello'' he said smiling down at me. I beamed in response and nodded. I turned around and saw both Mr. D'angelo and Dylan looking our way with scowls on their faces.

''That's not allowed on school grounds, Ali.Please keep it PG13, you don't want another detention do you?'' ''Don't worry sir, I'll make sure to discipline her'' Jason said, smirking down at me, while I sighed dreamily and Dylan made puking noises. ''Cut the crap Dylan.'' I snapped. ''Ring me when you're ready to apologize'' I said.

''Come on Jason let's go.'' ''Hold up, where are ye going?'' ''I told you already! We're going to dinner and then a party!'' ''But I'm taking you home'' whined Dylan ''If you won't let me take you home then I'm coming with ye''. ''Are you sure you should be going to a party on a school night?'' interrupted Mr D'angelo. ''Are you serious sir? This is Ali, South High's infamous wild child! She party's twenty four seven'' said Jason laughing and looking at Mr D'angelo. ''You're a wild child?'' Lucas - Mr D'angelo asked. ''I am'' I replied confidently, '' and don't you forget it'' I stated smirking as I hopped into Jason's car as we drove off, leaving confused and angry expressions on Dylan and Mr D'angelo's faces. 

When we arrived at the restaurant, I was shocked to find Dylan and Mr D'angelo both there with smirks on their faces. Mr. D'angelo was sitting at the bar, while was Dylan was sitting at a table for three. The waiter met us at the door and led us over to the table Dylan was sitting at. ''Is this some kind of joke'' I hissed at him. ''What on earth are you doing here?'' ''I told you if I couldn't drop you home I was coming with ye so I'm staying.'' he replied smirking. ''This is gonna be a long night'' I huffed annoyed. 

So Here it is! Did you like it? I found this chapter very amusing to write with all the bickering haha! You know the deal! FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT! Thank you! :)