Chapter 8 Fuck off

Okaay really quick I just have a few things I need to say. Pleassee don't be mad at me for not updating in forever. *bats eyelashes*

1. Sorry I didn't update but school, homework, studying, home life.. You get it, but better late than never, right? :)

2. I really need an editor! I have no time to go back over and edit chapters, I can barely get a chance to update. So my darlings, if anyone would like to volunteer to help edit or if you can recommend an editor, I'd be super greatful! Also I will put the editors I pick name on the book and dedicate chapters to him/her etc..

3. I would love if my readers could fan or whatever you call it. It'd mean a lot to me as I'm trying to establish more readers!

4. This chapter isn't edited, refer to number 2. Yeah so if you have a problem with that, then its your problem.

So yeah. Enjoy I guess :)

LilLaurenxo

Lucas D'angelo's Pov

"I'm not yours" she stated stubbornly.

"I'm afraid you are cara and I plan on never letting you go"

Fifteen minutes had passed and Ali continued to ignore me. I was getting really tired of it. I'm her mate and I know what's best for her and being with me is what's best for her, not Jason.

"Ali?"

Silence.

"Mi amor?"

She didn't even turn her head towards me. She just kept staring out the window as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Ali!" I shouted getting frustrated.

I'm her mate and alpha! Why isn't she listening to me!

'She's human, she doesn't understand' my wolf Luke reminded me. 'Be patient with her'

"We're almost at my house" I said trying to be patient and understanding towards her.

"I'll take you inside and we'll get your face cleaned up." I said but I couldn't help the growl that escaped as I thought of that pup Jason laying his hands on her.

"Pull over"

My wolf was happy she wasn't ignoring us but I began to growl. How dare she disrespect me!

She may be my mate but I am her alpha and she will treat me with the respect I deserve.

"Excuse me" I bit out.

"You heard me. Pull over, now!"

"Why? We're almost home" I responded confused.

"I need to get something.Look there's a shop right up here, just pull over."

She might try run, I thought worriedly. I can't let her go, I won't.

I shook my head and continued to drive.

"Pleassee" Ali begged looking up at me with puppy eyes.

I can't believe I'm doing this but I reluctantly pulled into the car park outside the shop.

"You have two minutes and I'm coming in with you" I stated sternly.

"Wait, what? No! You can't come in!" She huffed.

"Why not?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Because.." She paused and thought for a moment, "I need to buy um girl products.." Ali mumbled blushing.

"Oh" I replied awkwardly, "am okay but be back in two minutes"

"Will do" she chirped as she hopped out of my car.

Weird I thought as I turned up the radio and started singing as I waited for my beautiful mate to return.

Ali's POV

What the fuck is going on?

Mr D'angelo must be high. He's hot but crazy.

I don't belong to him. I don't belong to anyone, not even Jason.

What a douche bag.

I can't believe that out of everyone he would hurt me.

Lucas I mean Mr D'angelo is an idiot if he really thinks that I'm buying "girl products".

No way I'm here for one reason and one reason only, alcohol.

I walked into the shop, my head held high and strolled to the liquor section.

Picking up two two bottles of Smirnoff and kenzie vodka, I made my way to the counter.

I paid for the vodka and bought some sweets aswell.

Hey a girl's gotta eat.

I was supposed to go to a party tonight but I guess that's not gonna happen because of stupid Jason and Lucas D'angelo.

Well fuck Jason and my crazy yet super sexy teacher Lucas D'angelo because guess what, tonight I'm getting wasted bitches.

Lucas is in for a surprise when he finds that the only "girl products" I bought was vodka but then again vodka is a girls best friend or was that diamonds..

The DRAMA is starting!!!

Please vote, comment, share, fan, etc..

Also comment ane let me know who is your favourite character so far! Who will Ali end up with? I'm not even sure! Lol! Just kidding.. Not really haha

Thanks for reading, until next time!

Peace!

Stay in school or don't..

Au revoir,

LilLaurenxo.