Jonathan's false reaction

I looked through the papers and also making sure Jervis didn't see any of them. While I did that he was having his own little tea party in the kitchen "Dr Crane!" He yelled as if he was in fear or pain. I rushed in there "Jervis?!" He smiled at me "do you know where my hat is " he stopped "oh! And alice?" He half way frowned. I sighed in relief and a bit annoyed. "Jervis your hat is on your head and ..." I stopped remembering he had killed alice as it said on the papers. "Uh" I quickly changed the subject hoping he doesn't keep asking or get angry "I am busy Jervis.." he looked at me then got up and walked towards me. I stood up straight and glared at him as if he was in trouble. He hugged me tightly "your the best rabbit ever March hair!" The expression on my face changed from angry to confused 'what am I supposed to do now ' I thought to myself. He laughed and when back to his tea party forgetting about Alice. I was thankful that he forgot. I sat back down in the front room reading his papers as they read "jervis tetch need special care because of his .. issues with Alice and his wonderland as he calls reality."

-------------------------
Sorry I had writes block I hope you like my story please comment on what you think should or will happen next I love writing this I hope you love reading it. 😃
-------------------------