The strange Doctor

The next day the guards came and opened up my cell. I stared at them one of the guards grabbed me violently and dragged me to the session room. I had a different doctor this time I looked at him strangely. "You can leave him to me now." He said with a smile and the guards lefted. The doctor shut the doors and locked them then sat back down. "Hello Jonathan" he said looking at me with a smile. "Hello Doc.." I said wondering who the heck this guy was. "I am Hugo Strange you can call me Dr Strange." He had the recorder on. I had hear that name once before. "Are you the worden?"  I asked with a sigh. He exhaled then said "Yes I am the worden of this asylum.." He then went through my files. "Your an interesting one aren't you Jonathan." I walked around the room humming a song I heard when I was a child. He heard me humming and looked at me. "Where did you learn that song? Jonathan." I looked at him "My father sang it to me before I went to bed every night he said it was mum's favorite song before she...." I stopped not wanting to remember what he told me happened. Dr Strange was taking notes. "What happened to your father? Jonathan." I felt the burning rage in my body. "Gordon! Gordon killed him!.." I was cut off by guards restraining me I was surprised they didn't take me back to my cell. "Now Jonathan calm down." Dr Strange went through some file then sighed. "Jonathan, what happened to your mom?" I would have ripped his body apart if I wasn't restained and in a straight jacket. I was dragged back to my cell.