Scarecrow or Dr Crane

When the door open i saw man in the door way he looked fimilar  "hello Dr Crane, Mr tetch" jervis hid behind my back. I stood up straight and got serious and protective "hello strange" I said in a serious/irritated voice "I see you have...how do you say it ..changed" he chuckled sinisterly and walked closer. I didn't move at all I wanted to attack but I knew if I did I would go back to Arkham asylum and so would jervis. He studied me and he saw how irritated i was. "Dr Crane if I was you I would remain calm.." my left eye twitched and I grabbed a needle then stabbed him in the arm. Dr strange fell back and lucky there was no Guards. I dragged him into my back room where I keep my patients. As I strapped him to my table I put mask on and he had came back to himself and saw my face "hello strange have a nice trip?!" I said letting scarecrow take over. Jervis watched in excitement. Dr strange smiled sinisterly even more somehow that was possible. I glared at him through my mask. "Yes it was interesting" dr strange said studying my movements. I grabbed a few tools then returned my attention to Dr. Strange as he was calm I started to get frustrated with his little act. Jervis Tetch grabs his tea then continues to watch happily.