Don't Fail Me Now: Prologue

I do not own Naruto. I do not own the animations. I do not own the production blah blah blah and whatever else there is that I don't own. In fact, the idea of this story isn't even mine -________- All I did was write it. Don't worry, this isn't an copy of someone else's work. It was just the base of the idea. The story is completely mine. Hehe, I'm becoming like Kakashi....teehee

Enjoy!! Next chapter will be muuucchhh more interesting ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue....

My heart pumped frantically. I think I might have a heart attack. Is this for real?! They finally invented something that would make anime real and it’ safe now. We can go into their world now. Am I dreaming? I’ve had dreams like this many times before, so it’s possible. I shut my eyes and wished with all my might that this isn’t a dream. This is reality. Reality. Everything is real right now.

“Pleeaaase,” I begged, “Please let this be real.”

I opened my eyes again and saw the simple bracelet in front of me. A sapphire adored it. There was sparkling emeralds surrounding it too, but the sapphire was the main thing. It was developed about two years ago. Lots of people have already brought one. I didn’t have enough money before; I’ve been saving up for one for the last two weeks. This thing costs a fortune.

“Lizzy?” My friend Natalie said, “How much money do you have right now?”

“Around five hundred. How about you?”

“Seven hundred,” she said. I nodded my head. This bracelet should be pretty safe. The chances of it failing are 99.9%. Right now, the device is like an airplane. At first, it was unstable. But overtime, the planes developed more and more. The scientists have been working on this bracelet for a while now.

Finally, in the year 4001, they’ve invented something that would make anime real.

The first anime I would dive into would be Naruto. I mean, who wouldn’t want to join the world of Naruto. Another two hundred bucks and ta-da, my dream comes true.

“Come on, let’s go make some money!” Natalie cheered. She’s always full of energy. The day she isn’t optimistic would be the day the sun stopped shining. It’s also quite amazing how Naruto survived for almost 2000 years...Guess a good anime will always be alive.

Nowadays there would often be scraps of money on the streets. I don’t know why in the world they would, since basically everyone uses credit cards now. No one really uses paper money anymore. But somehow, humans still manage to lose paper money...It makes absolutely no sense at all.

Natalie stared at the streets. She carefully scanned the area for lost money. By the look of her face, there was nothing.

“Natalie, I’m going home now.”

“Bye,” she waved. Her purple coloured head turned and she headed down the streets looking for more money.

I jogged home. I got there quickly, since we were only a block away. Trains speeded by on the high-tech railways. I stepped into my mundane house and took off my sneakers. My mind was completely focused on the bracelet and what it could accomplish.

Wait, if Natalie and I were to join the world of Naruto, wouldn’t it change what had happened? This really doesn’t make sense. Oh well, the episodes already ended anyway. No harm would be done. I smiled as I figured al this out.

Next week, I plan on diving into the world of Naruto.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

   What do you guys think?! I know it’s not the most original idea but I thought that it would make a good story. Vote!! Suggestions? And I’m making a VERY long author’s note for the next chapter...You guys should all read it cuz it’s VERY important. Also, I might edit this chapter later on....

Love you guys!!

Peace XOXO