Pout?

"I'm fresh up in the game and I'm here to stay
Don't really got my shit together, just appear this way
And I'm like everybody else, I got fears to face
Nowadays even the real are just as real as fakes
And nobody's really what they seem
Learned that the hard way, cuts run deep
And these millions of people put their trust in me
Man I got a lot of pressure but I must succeed
So Imma keep grindin' and workin', I'm finally certain
My life is not meant to be wasted
The line of success all these people be tracin'
That shit, it ain't me, Imma pave my own way
And I'm a little unorthodox, I can't lie
No I ain't gonna conform I rock my own style
Tell that to the fans and everybody by side
Yo we're headed to the top and you should keep a close eye" As I'm done I see Cameron along with Ethan and Gray staring at me with an amazed face. I smile shyly and bop my head along to the rest of the song.

"Why are y'all staring at me?" I ask as I see a slight smirk on Cameron's face. I make a confused face and shrug. I guess you could say that I myself am kinda a rapper but obviously I don't show it and when I do everyone acts like they did right now.

"Dude" Cameron says as we pull up to the most fanciest hotel I myself have ever seen. "Why did you guys never tell me your sister raps like a God." He says at Ethan and Gray as he's parking the car.

"We are as surprised as you man." Grayson says as he puts a hand on Cameron's shoulder. He turns and looks at me and I just shrugged. I push Grayson out the door and as I step outside all I feel is the heat. It feels very amazing compared back home. I smile and walk to the trunk to help get the bags out. I hang my backpack on and put my hair up in a bun before doing so.

I'm rolling my two suitcases as Ethan and Grayson do the same. Cameron is calling some guy named Taylor to come to and help us up because the elevator appears to be broken right now. I lay my suitcase down on the floor of the lobby making sure I'm not in anyone's way and sit on it. I pull out my camera and look back at the pictures I took of Valeria and her daughter. I smile to myself as I remember that photography truly is my passion and I enjoy it.

"Lauren get up sissy, Taylor is coming." I look up and see Ethan holding his hand. I accept it to get up and pick up my suitcase. He eyes me up and down and raises an eyebrow. "You couldn't cover yourself more could you?" I can practically hear his sarcasm as he pulls my my cardigan as much as he can. I sigh and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Ethan buddy, there is nothing revealing about this outfit, worry about my outfit when you see my boobs sticking out or my ass sticking out." He makes a disgusted face as I start laughing. I get that he's being protective but come on shorts a tank and a cardigan over is not revealing. "I'm kidding E but thanks for caring." I hug him real quick as we hear a guys voice yelling my brothers's names.

I pull away and Ethan runs and hugs the mysterious yet handsome young guy wearing what looks like hippie glasses and a bandana on his head. Why aren't there hot guys like this back home? I mean first Cameron went through a huge glow up, yes he was always hot but he got 1000000x times hotter damn. I grab my backpack and pull out my camera quickly to capture the guys hugging. I snap multiple pictures and quickly put my camera back in its case. "Lauren!" I look up as I hear my name being called out.

I see Grayson waving me to come over. I put my backpack back on and grab my suitcases rolling my way over to the guys. "Taylor this is our baby sister Lauren, Lauren this is our friend Taylor." I roll my eyes at Grayson since he said baby sister. One year younger doesn't make you the baby, wait nvm. I pull my hand out to shake Taylor's hand.

"I'm not exactly a baby btw I'm only one year younger, but hi." Taylor looks at me smirking and pulls my hand up to kiss it. "Nice to meet you beautiful." I blush and look down as I feel someone pull me back by my shoulders. "Off limits buddy she's our sister." Both Ethan and Grayson say. I look to see Taylor laughing and Cameron with a slight pout on his face. ??? why I don't know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Girl, what would you do Would you wanna stay? If I were to say I wanna be last, yeah Baby let me be your Let me be your last first kiss." I sing quietly as I begin unpacking my stuff in my room. I learned we were staying at this hotel for a week or so considering the fact that the venues were only couple hours away and there was no reason to rent another hotel.

I was sharing my room with Mahogany, which I knew. She too came to stay with us when Cameron stayed. I haven't talked to her since a while back, but I know her so it's good that I know someone same gender as me. I was looking for an outfit to wear as I was unpacking. Grayson had texted me an hour ago telling me to be ready by 7pm since we were having a dinner to meet all the others.

I haven't met anyone else other than Taylor. They didn't let me meet anyone else. They thought it was better to meet over dinner. Weird to me but eh there's gonna be food so it's cool. "Honey, I'm home!" I hear a girl yell as I'm in the bathroom putting my curling iron away. I stop as I realize it's Mahogany and I quickly run to her.

"Maho!" I yell as I jump into her arms. Funny story I couldn't pronounce her name when I first met her, so Maho stuck as her nickname.

"My Lauren!" She yelled back hugging me. I smile at her as she puts me down. "Girl have you gotten more gorgeous since the last time I seen you?" She says as she winks at me. I blush as I shove her shoulder lightly. What is up with the compliments today. First Cameron, then Taylor now her, who's next? Justin Bieber. I wish damn.

We sit down and catch up for a bit. I look at my phone and see that it's 6pm. "Fuck fuck." I say as I get up and look for a towel. "What what's wrong?" Maho asks as she sees me panicking. "I forgot to tell you, but we are having a dinner at 7pm and I am so not ready." She smiles lightly.

"It's okay. It's a good thing I showered before I came here." She says getting up to grab her suitcase. "It won't take me long to pull out a dress and do my make up." I smile sighing in relief thinking we were gonna fight for the shower.

"That's good, but fuck for me. I'm going to take a quick shower so I can pick my outfit put light make up and do my hair." I groan thinking about how late I am going to be. She stares at me and a smile creeps on her face. "Go shower quickly. I'll find you an outfit and help you do your hair and make up. Where's your suitcase." I quickly point at it and run over to turn the water on and wash my body and hair as fast as I can.