speaking thoughts, again...

Once we got to the hotel I quickly went up to my room changed into my Pjs and laid in bed. I slowly begin to drift off to sleep when I hear my phone go off, I looked over and see a text from Matt,

Lauren, if I did something wrong please tell me let me fix it! ):

I sigh and lock my phone. Soon enough I was off in my dreams.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke feeling crappy as hell. And when I say crappy as hell, I literally mean crappy as hell. To begin with, I was feeling really bad about shutting off Matthew last night and not replying back to his text message, but also guess what? Mr. Tom himself decided to surprisingly visit me this morning and well my whole day will probably be shitty because ain't no one likes periods and their crampy self.

"Maho!!" I scream out from the restroom, "Do we really have to go today? I really just wanna stay in bed and well literally do nothing." I sigh as I fix my hair by curling it up lightly to make it look like messy waves.

"Yes Lauren, i'm sorry babes, but this is your job afterall." she smirks and walks over to me. I pause and look at her wierdly, "Wait, we are going cause I'm gonna take pictures of the boys?" I ask her suddenly feeling way more better. No not because I'm taking pictures of the boys, because I'm taking pictures. It's my passion why would I not be excited.

"yes we know its your passion and you're excited." Grey says as I see him standing by the doorway. "You're speaking your thoughts again Lauren you really gotta stop. One day you're gonna be out with some dude."

"WHICH WILL BE IN 30 YEARSS!" i hear E yell, i turn and find him laying in bed. when did they even get in here??

"yes i agree with him, but even then you'll be with him and it will be hilarious to hear when you're having thoughts about him and you say it outloud." i roll my eyes at him as he starts laughing with E  joining him. I pack up my camera and make sure I have all my lenses and extra battery in case I will need it. Once Maho told me I was going to basically have a photoshoot with the boys I got this boost in my energy and I cannot wait to go out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Maho, can you please make sure that E stays still?!" I yell out annoyed for like the 100th time. We did come out to a nearby park to take pictures of all the guys and of course Maho for the promotion of the tour. But like always, someone has to be goofing around and therefore not allowing me to take the picture well like how I want the pictures to be. 

The guys continue to pose together still while goofing around, but at the same time paying attention to me and allowing me to take nice pictures of them. "Okay guys! So I'm done with all of the group photos, now I'm gonna need to take pictures of you all individually." I say as I walk over to where they were all gathered. "Who would like to go first?" I ask as I grab my clipboard looking over the names of all them. "I'll start with five of you guys and then the rest of you guys in about five hours max." 

I look up to see all the guys with wide eyes. "You mean to tell me that you are going to spend an hour with each one of us just snapping photos?" Carter asks still with wide eyes. I laugh slightly and nod my head yes. "Is there a problem?" I ask slightly confused. Ethan puts his hand on my shoulder and laughs, "Our last photographer would spend roughly 3 hours with each one of us when taking our shots so that's why they are a bit wide eyed. I nod understanding their confusion, but still myself filled with confusion. 

I really wonder why they would take that long with just one person, I take a lot of different shots in one hour so it does not make sense to me. I shrug and walk away with my first five guys behind me, Gilinsky, Johnson, Cameron, Matthew, and Shawn.  They were an okay group, just kid I lie, I had the hottest guys up first so that's good. I smile and shake my head at myself. 

"Oh wow hm Lauren we did not know we were the hottest. Do you have a list?" I hear Gilinsky ask as I feel my cheeks burn up, oh my god I'm speaking my thoughts again. "Indeed you are girl indeed you are" I turn and see Johnson shaking his head laughing. I awkwardly laugh and bring my head down to hide my face. 

"It's okay don't feel embarrassed we actually feel quite honored." Cameron says as he comes over and gives me a quick hug. I look up at him and smile then turn over to the others, "I am embarrassed tho cause y'all were so not supposed to hear that." I say as I start putting together my stand for my camera. "I speak my thoughts a lot without me knowing and one day it's going to get me in so much trouble, but for now it's just been embarrassing me and well that super embarrassing!" I continue fixing up the portable umbrella both Grayson and Ethan surprised me with this morning, I gotta love those dudes. 

"Who knows maybe one day that might actually be what gets you what you want." Matthew says as he's standing leaning back on a tree. I stare at him for about 10 seconds smiling slightly, he really is cute wow. "Maybe you're right." I saw smiling at him. "Now come on, you look photography ready so go up you're first." He laughs and walks over to the tree trunk. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"what a day what a day" I groan out laying in bed. We just got back to our hotel about an hour ago, I spent the whole day taking photos of all the guys including Maho. It was super duper exhausting, I mean do not get me wrong I love love to do photoshoots, but boy can that be super tiring. "maho I really want some ice cream." I roll over and see her sitting crisscross applesauce on her bed. She shakes her head slightly and looks over at me smirking, "So do I Lauren, go buy me some." I look at her and stick my tongue out. "The whole point was to make you go" I reach over and throw my pillow at her face.  She laughs and throws it back but I catch it before it hits my face. 

"I'm not going anywhere girl, you're the one that suggested ice cream so you'll go buy it." She says handing me over 10 dollars. I roll my eyes but get up and grab the money. "I hate you did you know that" I say putting on my slippers, "Yea yea love you too". "I want vanilla plain please." she yells out,  "Vanilla is plain dumbass" I yell back at her before walking out the room. Now where am I even supposed to go buy this ice cream?