Prologue

It started about a year ago, Moone  "Mango" TeMango was on a trip with his family. He was always the wild one, much to his brother Don's chagrin. Don was always going to remember this day, for it was the day of a special event, that would change their lives, forever.

You might think that a winter trip is going to be all fun and games. Well not this time. Mango wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, or even a responsible person. This is how he would end up hurting himself.

Their grandmother was the nicest person you would ever meet, for she was in age, and had lost her strength over the years. She also lacked height and couldn't reach her microwave, for this reason she would usually eat non-cooked food.

One faithful night, on their eight day vacation, Mango had grown hungry. He was a 'night owl' in its purest form, and the a/c that night was freezing.

When Mango had left the room to snatch a midnight snack he left the door open. He heard something outside. Fearing that his vegetables would get taken, he ate them quickly. All of these cold things made him catch a cold.

When he was running to his room for his medicine, he wounded himself on the edge of the bed frame. He then continued to the bathroom opening the bottle. The crisp smell of delicious and smooth cold medicine consumed him. Seconds before the medicine could reach his mouth, not feeling or realizing it, it went into his wound and infected his bloodstream.

He never actually got his snack, in fact he forgot about it. He carried on as usual, being a weirdo, touching people's stuff as they sleep. He found that nothing was there to do, except sleep. All while being completely oblivious of what would happen next.

Well as it known by many, vacation doesn't last forever. Eventually Moone and Don had to go back home. But, they made a new acquaintance in Marce, a complete stranger and his sister Mona.