Chapter 3: I live!

OPEN! NINE OF CERBERUS! shrieked out Levi at the top of his lungs. "No... I was too slow" thought Marce to himself almost crying. Suddenly, a hand touched him on the shoulder. "Don't worry i got it" said the red headed stranger, before out of nowhere a small black hole appear under him. The stranger came up in front of Mona and made a ring of fire around them. He then whistled before another person fell from the sky. "Ah! Nate just in time!" said the stranger.

"OK THAT'S IT! TIME TA GET A NAME DAMMIT" cut in Marce. The stranger looked confused, then he remembered he didn't give a name. "How impolite of me. I! ...am Manzo Phenix!" said the stranger in a slightly arrogant tone. "Okay Nate, do the thing." followed Manzo. "Alright!" replied Nate. Nate punched the ground and a pointed rock  came up. I call it Stalagmight. Mona snapped out of her petrification, right before rolling her eyes. "We know Nate Marce showed all of us a long time ago." she said.

"Oh, so when you two show off your moves it's perfectly fine;But when I do it it's a problem." said Nate in a somewhat offended tone. "That's not what we mean!" continued Manzo putting his face in his hand,looking annoyed. "Anyway he shouldn't be able to get through- How the hell did he get through that?!" said Manzo out of shock.

"Finally I get to talk again. In case you haven't noticed, I am covered in sand. You foolishly made a plan without first scouting your enemy" said Leviason, "and know you'll die because of it!;Go now Lycanth-rope" he continued. It was like a rope snake, except it was a wulf. "I have a name John, and it's Beowulf remember?!" said the rope as it tied Manzo up.

Nate was the last line of defense for Mona. Levi asked him if he 'likes sports', Nate affirmed him. Then he said: Then I'll shot put you in your place! and threw him into the horizon. Manzo then followed "Well, that was Nathaniel Andrews, we knew him pretty okay I guess." Inevitably, Manzo was crushed, and he exploded into stardust for about a second, then he reformed. "Well I guess that's why he's called Phenix" said Don. Everyone looked at don angrily, but then got back to the task at hand.

 "I didn't want it to come to this, but I guess I have to;Shattered Glass" followed Levi. For a moment it seemed like time stopped. Levi turned himself into shards of glass and went through Manzo, who fell forward going limp. Levi then pieced himself back together, and stepped in front of Mona. "Now I can finally deal with you personally, and show you my new technique. "Darm! What am I going to do!" thought Mona to herself. Then she got an idea:she'll exploit he system of story telling.

Mona realized she still had some of Moone's essence left in her, which wasn't too bad considering their situation. She swung her arm in a circle which set her right hand on fire. Then she jumped at Levi and pushed her hand through him, but it didn't leave a wound. "How are you doing this?!" Levi shouted at her. Calm down darmit, that right in my ears! Anyway, its called Deus ex Machina, and it just saved me. Levi closed his eyes and huffed before being pushed away into the distance. 

Marce decided to check on Manzo, but he was gone, and Moone was in his place. Marce didn't find any form of pulse in his body. Marce with a lack of enthusiasm said "He's dead. How are we going to tell a story now with a dead main character. Mona had a look of despair on her face, before turning her back. The only thing she said was "Well, I guesss its time to find a new boyfriend" while she took a ring of her left pinkie.

Sorry, lately I've been losing interest in working on the story, but I'm taking time off and thinking of new stuff to put in the story thank you for reading, Here's a link to my facebook.