Chapter 4: On Second Thought (Finale)

"Hey guys, what happened while I was out? And why is my left hand missing?" Moone asked, waking up even though he was supposed to be dead. But, oh well. Life goes on I guess. "I can't scratch my face with this stump, or find my hand."he continued. Then suddenly, he heard something. A soft screeching slowly crept up behind him. With each second it slowly getting louder and louder as if it was alive and well. An icy patch of flesh pressed his skin as it gripped him covetingly, digging it's nails into his shoulder. "Help! Help!~" it called out to him. It was Marce, being a creep as usual. For one second, and one second only, Moone contemplated getting new friends.

"Mona started freaking out because she thought you were dead" he said. "Come help me calm her down" talking in his usual dry voice. "Okay, fine." Moone replies. "I'll come too!" joined Don. "Which reminds me, I have to find Nate and make sure he's not dead."

Marce looked up at the sky as if he was looking to find something. "Hey Don, can you stand right over there?" Marce asked "I need to do something" "And what if I say no?" asked Don. "I'm not going to ask you again. Stand over there, now!" replied Marce. "Oh well, why not he is my best friend after all", Don thought hesitantly as he moved over. Marce then proceeded to clasp his hands together and closed his eyes as if to concentrate. "<Gravity: Weigh of the World>" Marce shouted Suddenly, a noise was crashing down out of the sky. "I wonder what that is"It smells like fear and depression." Don continued. "Why can I even smell that far anyway? Falling down that time must have done something." he thought to himself. "Yeah that's probably the best case scenario, Don." Marce said. Then Nate fell out of the sky. And on Don.

Well Nate it's good to see your okay. Out of nowhere a girl on a bike appeared. "Hey Ashley", said Marce, "You missed everything, but I'll tell you about it" At that moment Moone realised that this type of life wasnt for him.

He and everyone else went inside, the sun set over the sky, and over this story.

Hello there everybody, I the writer of this story realized that it required some revision, and as such will be ending it. Thank you for your support. But do not worry, the story of MooneMan shall live on in our hearts. And in my currently in production story, Marce's Adventure, which will be released on the amazing writing app Tapas.