Plans cancel

Btw: Maya and Lucas are dating and in college!

Me and Maya where planning to go to chuck e cheese because we're still 5 year olds and we're gonna met up with Riley and Farkle. Since me and Maya are living together I won't have to pick her up which that means she has more time to fucking get dress. I was done and decided to sit in the couch and wait for Maya.

It's been a good hour and Maya is still changing. I got a text from Farkle saying they cancelled because Riley and Farkle forgot they had homework's to do. I decided to come in and tell Maya that they cancel. While going in I see Maya in her bra and underwear bending down because she dropped her hair brush. She comes back up and look at me surprised because she didn't now I was there. I was still distracted by her beauty and forgot why I came here?

"Umm Lucas are you okay?"

"Umm.... Maya.... Wait why am I here?... Oh yea Farkle cancel so we're not going any more."

"Dam it I took a long as shower and brushed my hair and did my makeup for nothing!"

She sat down to the bed and started looking at her phone. I come over and sat next to her. I put my arm around her and brought her closer to me while she still looked at her phone. She put her phone down and kissed me which turned to make out session. She got up and pushed me down roughly to the bed.

"Maya what are you doing?"

"What? I'm horny."

I chuckled and got back up and grabbed her and tell with her still on top of me. We start making out and Maya starts taking my shirt off and start admiring my abs and looks at them and bites her lip. She comes back to reality and starts making out again. I start slowly taking her bra off but she quickly takes it out and I start squeezing and admiring them. I start kissing her again. I slowly started rolling down her perfect curvy body leaving hickeys almost every where. When I got to the end of her stomach I starts removing her underwear. I start by kissing her thigh making her squeal a little. I slowly start kissing around her clit making her moan. I start licking her clit slowly and then I start sucking her cult making her squeal louder. She pushes my head deeper in while her body shaking of excitement. While still sucking I start taking my pants just enough to take my erection out. I stop out of now where and she was confused and I can tell she gonna bitch at me but unexpected I put my cock inside her making her body jump. I start going in and out making me groan Maya name out. Maya starts holding tightly the sheets from pleasure. I start going in a fast speed that mine or breathing couldn't keep up with. While I go in a speed to puts my head down and me start kissing. She starts moaning inside my mouth but she didn't want to stop. She starts rubbing herself while still kissing and me still inside her. (multi tacker goals tbh)
I take her hand off and I starts rubbing for her making her squeal louder. I continue going in a speed because I can feel my organism coming. When it was approaching Maya gets up and gives me a hand job quickly making me cum all over her. She starts chuckling and lays down and spread her legs open. I smile at her and I starts licking her clit making her go crazy and moan loud. I slowly put one finger in pumping her in and out making her bite her fist and she grabs my head and pulls it down and I start licking every where and she starts yelling my name.

"LUCAS!! OMG IM GONNA CUM!"

She comes all over my face. I start licking her cum and I smile at her. She brings me back for a kiss. She starts going on top of me again and start grinding on my dick hard. She starts squealing and I start moaning. She goes faster and yells and she came again. She starts going down on me and start kissing the tip and starts sucking it making me moan her name like crazy. I came inside her and she comes back up.

"You taste good Lucas"

While smiling at me. She comes for another kiss and I miss her again.

"So huckleberry want to go to the movies and maybe later we can do this again?"

She winks at me and I give her a smirk

"Well of course short stack"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys🐸sorry didn't update sooner my birthday is coming up this Thursday and I'm throwing a birthday party and I needed to get the stuff!👽while I was away I looked and I got 2k views on my book! Thxs guys! You guys are truly awesome! New chapter soon and I will try to update on my birthday for you guys! Comment Any suggestions! Bye guys👋🏽