Dr. Lucas will see you now

(Maya's point of view)

Today I have an appointment to get my yearly physical done. I walk in the Doctor office I give in my name and information.

"The doctor will see you in a little. For now please wait in the waiting room until we call you"

"Thank you"

I walk to an empty chair in the airing room and pick up a magazine and I start reading. It's been 20 minutes still waiting. I look at my phone and everyone gaped and I jumped a little. It sounded like woman's gasp. I look to see why are they gasping. When I looked up I see a hot doctor. No wonder why all the ladies gasp. He comes on while everyone looks at him. He had a clip board and look down and said "is Maya Penelope Hart here?" I was about to raise my hand but one of this hoes got up and said "that's me! I'm Maya Penelope hart!" Bitch what the fuck? Lying just to be alone with a hot doctor? He greeted her about to shake her hand and tell his name until one of the office ladies yell "that's Madison that's not Maya Penelope hart. She is." She points at me and everyone looked at me.

He walks towards me giving me a smile and smirk at the same time. I get up and looks into me but then he said "Maya that's a beautiful name I'm Dr.Lucas. Nice to meet you." (Btw I don't now if it's Dr.lucas or Dr.friar I don't now if they use there first or last done judge.) I shake his hand and he lead me to where were supposed to go. When we get in I sit down on the bed and cross my hand.

"Well what makes a beautiful woman like you to come to us today?"

"Thank you and here to get my physical done."

"Okay I will be right back I need your records. You can get change and put on the dress." He points at the blue dress thingy they have at hospital nicely folded on the chair.

He leave and I start to change. After 6 minutes he walks in and I was having a struggle taking off my skinny jeans. I already had my shirt off and my shoes off but I was trying to take me jeans off and I wasn't wearing the blue dress thingy so he basically saw me in bra and underwear. He quickly covers his eyes and turns around and me screaming because that was unexpected.

"I am so sorry Maya! I can wait outside when your done!?"

"Omg you scare me! No it's fine you are a professional and I do need help taking my jeans off."

I could tell he was a little nervous but I really do need help. He was pulling them off but since he was strong he took them out quickly. I was now in my bra and underwear. I got up and grab the blue dress thing while he looked at me. I put it on and sat back. He tells me to breathe and exhale. I kept doing that until he looked at me while I was breathing. He stopped and he kisses me. I started touching his face. I take out my blue dress thingy and when it's was off he's starts squeezing my boobs while still making out. I wrap my legs around his waste. He starts taking off his doctor coat and starts removing his shirt. Since we didn't want to break the kiss I jump on top of him still making out to grab a condom. He puts me down to the bed again and start removing my bra. He locks the door quickly and he tried to be sexy so he slowly approaching me and unbuckling his pants while I was slowly taking my underwear off. He starts putting the condom and I yell because I'm not fucking patient when I'm horny. He starts running and he is on top of me on the bed thingy.

"Do you do this with all your patients?"
Smiling

"Nope your the first."

He winks and starts kissing my neck going down making me moan silent. He goes down where my boobs are and starts sucking on it. Making me moan a little louder. He kept teasing and taking it slow and I'm on the mood and he is so slow that it is ruining my vibe. I switch so now I'm on top of him now. I go and start gasping while Lucas moans. I was going slow but quickly went deeper making me moan louder. I start moving my hips around making me and Lucas moan a little bit louder. Then I bounce once and I instantly moan then I start bouncing more making me say his name while he shuts his eyes. I go faster making me yell a little and trying to gasp for air. My hands were on Lucas pecs while I jumped. I was going slower and Lucas got really horny and we switch quickly and now he is on top going in full speed making me moan louder. He starts rubbing while still in me and I let out a yell and I was proud because what he was doing to me I couldn't even breathe. I was scratching his back and something his hart breathing thingy kept poking my back but right now I was at the verge to reach my organism. I grab his head for I can kiss while he was still in me. I was reaching my organism making me moan in Lucas mouth and he gets out of me and starts licking me and my body rises up making me moan super loud. I put my arm on his head to go deeper to my clit. I started moaning hard and he slips 2 fingers in pumping me back and forth while eating me out. I couldn't breathe from how amazing it was. I can feel my organism approaching. I came on his face and he licked it all up making me moan again. He gets back and I grab his face and I leaned in for a kiss. While kissing I start taking his condom off and I broke the kiss and I start kissing the tip of his hard erection making him moan my name out. I slowly starts putting his dick inside my mouth making me gag a little but for some reason it turned him on. I kept going in and out multiple times. I started giving him a hand job making him cum and squirt everywhere. He kisses me again. We quickly got up and start changing again while changing i looked at him smiling.

"So when are you free doctor?"

"Tonight. I come out of work at 8 maybe we can see a movie?"

"Yea sure I will give you my number. I will get my physical another day."

"See you tonight"

"See you soon Lucas."

***************************************

Hey guys🌚hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for who ever requested! Comment for any more suggestions! Sorry there wasn't a new chapter yesterday but I'm writing more 😏 AND OMG GUYS THANK YOU FOR 1k READINGS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! New chapter coming soon! Bye guys and thank you again for 1k readings Thxs for your support! Bye👋🏽