Grateful for...

Happy turkey day y'all here is yo thanksgiving smut chapter!

---------------------------------------------

Maya and Lucas were sitting in a table eating turkey they bought in the super market. They were drinking cheap wine and talking about embarrassing stories together.

"Remember when you thought I was cheating on you with josh but he friend out to be gay." Maya laughed to the memory while Lucas was embarrassed of that memory.

"Okay okay I get it I'm an idiot sometimes but it's time to say what we're grateful for."

"What are you grateful for Lucas?"

"I'm grateful for having a life with you and living together and of course you and food. Your turn what are you grateful for?"

"I'm grateful for you dick."

Maya jumped on top of the table and crawled to where he was which was across from her. While Maya was crawling up to him she was kicking the food with her foot left and right.

(Waste of food!)

Maya numbed off the table and straddle Lucas lap and grabbed his collar shirt and brought their mouths together. Lucas arms wrapped around Maya waist. Maya started moving her hips back and forth creating a boner for Lucas. Maya ripped Lucas's shirt off feeling his rock hard abs.

Maya started to lift up her dress from the bottom and garbed his pants zipper. Maya slipped her hand inside his boxers feeling his erection in her hand. Lucas moaned to the feeling of her soft hands touching his dick.

Maya lowered it down just enough for his dick to be out. Maya lined up her entrance to his dick. Before she went in she whispered in his ear

"I'm grateful for you."

Maya went lower and feeling Lucas inside of her. Maya gasped for air. They have been fucking for 3 years but Maya is still tight for Lucas but they think it's better. Lucas grabbed her hips and circled her hips with her dick. Lucas starts stood up and Carried Maya to a nearby counter. Lucas puts her down and starts pounding into her hard. Maya went to her side of her dress and zipped down her dress to be more comfortable. Lucas orgasim is approaching then her pulls out of her and cums all oover her tits and legs. Lucas goes on his knees puts Mayas leg on his shoulder and starts licking Maya clit up and down. Maya tangles her fingers with his short dirty blonde hair and moaning hard.

Lucas inserts 2 fingers inside her pounding hard. Maya was so close to her orgasm.

"KEEP GOING LUCAS! JUST LIKE THAT!"

Lucas licks faster and pounds harder. He pinches her top of her clit and that's what it took for Maya to spill all over Lucas mouth.

Lucas came back up and reconnected their lips again.

Maya came close to his ear and whisper again

"Your cleaning."

Before Lucas can respond Maya got off the counter quickly and walked to the bedroom putting her dress back up.

Lucas just laughs and starts cleaning.

-----------------------------
Happy turkey day once again sorry it's short but I can't write to much since I'm with my family. Love you guys!<3