Ghost Boy

(Contains mature scenes involving two boys, one older than the other. Also the "scene" is starting right away so have fun my pervy readers!)

Aiden POV
-------------------------
Sup I'm Aiden. I'm 19 and live in a house by my self. I'm gay and I'm well built also of the emo style, I have boys who drool over themselves for me.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/andrew_310/emo-boys-1.jpg

(A/N Copy and paste that children, that's what aiden looks like)

It happen a few months ago when I was getting off to a video of hot boys kissing and dancing and what not, yea know? I also must add that I didn't only feel my hand around my throbbing member, but something warm and tight, more then my hand, And then I heard a muffled sound then a scatter. I quickly paused my TV (being able to plug my computer into my tv). I got up and looked around the basement (since that's my game room and stuff).

All of a sudden I saw a faded figure, small and petite. It looked like a boy around the age of 14 or 15. I wasn't scared I was shocked because the more colder the room got, the more he seemed to.. To come alive..

He had these lust filled green eyes but he was naked, it was hard to look away but I did, still being turned on and all.

Once he had his full figure I saw he had a scared looked plastererd on his face. I picked him up bridal style and sat him down on the futon. "What's your name cutie?" I asked the younger male. "I-I'm m-max.." He studdedered.

http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/e/59/e590927b3a636fdf09d3a003903daf18-med

(A/N that's what max looks like)

I bit my lip as max kept talking. "I'm 14 years o-old." "Hey max I'm aiden, were you getting yourself on me?" His blush increased as his buddy raised again. "Did you like it? Did you like riding my dick?" He nodded again.

"Max, let's see how good you are without hiding yourself baby.." He nodded and climbed on my lap.

Max POV
-------------------
I was minding my own business and moping around until aiden, the owner of this place came down. I usually feel when he was exited and I liked to enjoy my self as he enjoyed himself. He slowly slid his cloths off and propped himself on the futon. He ran his hands over his body and bit his lip wich got me more exited.

As he got a nice good grip on his member I decided to change it up tonight, so I was going to fuck myself on him. I pondered as I watched him because he wouldn't move his hand so I decided to take his hand, and dick. I climbed on him and postioned myself. I moaned as my small virgin hole wrapped around the size(s). I slowly started to bounce up and down trying hard not to moan.

After awhile I started to climax and I came after that I quickly got up and crashed into something, shit.

Aiden POV
----------------

As he climbed on to my lap I got exited again. He ran his hand down my chest and slammed himself onto me and we both groaned in anticipation. I just layed back and watched him. He didn't touch himself at all, just fucked. He mounted me and rode me like a bull. Sooner or later his fingers and my fingers were inside of him, god damn he can't be a virgin?!

I pinned him down to the futon me on top now. I slowly slid myself in and out slowly. "God damn baby... Your so hot.." He just withered and panted in response under my touch. I pulled him up and thrusted in and out, watching again.

"Aiden. Aiden! Harder fuck me harder!" And with those words, I was off. I pounded into him as hard as he can and he enjoyed every moment off it.

"Ah!" After 2 more minutes we climaxed and came together. I moved so he was on top and we had our make out session. My hands cupped his soft ass as he went a bit more slower even though we just came. Our tongues danced in a heated passion.

~few years later~
We now live together and have heated sex at least once a week if not more.