Chapter 1:Get well cards painted red

Slice woke up In a hospital bed with tubes in his arms aswell as wires strapped to his chest that was connected to the heart monitor. He also felt cold links around his wrists, silence was all around him.

"What the fuck"
he thought to himself as he tried to open his eyes more to adjust them to the rooms light. He managed but his vision was hazy as a room is filled with thick weed smoke.

He tried to move his hands up to his face to dry wash it to get the caked up eye crust away but was unable to do so. Still with his vision hazy he tried to look around the room and his eyes fell upon two people standing there by his bedside.

"Who the fuck is there?"
Slice managed to ask with a raspy voice. No reply just a pistol whip to the jaw. Blood and teeth came pouring out of his mouth like melted butter. His vision was clear now.

His heart rate sped up on the heart monitor which made it beep fast. He looked wild and wide eyed at the right side of the bed which he felt the blow come from and was shocked at who he saw that unleased it.

"You punk b-",
before he could finish his sentence he was grabbed by his throat from the left side of the bed by a seven foot black niggah in a long ass leather coat. The tall man Knowing the answer to the question he was about to ask Slice, he asked anyway.

"Slice I'm goin' to ask you one time an one time only".
The man looked him in his eyes with a gleam of murder in them. He loosened his grip an smiled.

"Where did you burry the truck cargo bins full of my kilos of coke an heroin?"

Slice had a constipated look on his face and looked to his right again, but this time he was looking into a barrow of a silencer that accommodated a chrome '40 caliber. He looked back at the man and said

"I don't know, I didn't go to your warehouse".

The big niggah laughed which made the one holding the gun grin from ear to ear.

"Who said anything about a warehouse?"

The heart monitor picked up pace as the tall niggah laughed a demonic laugh and walked out of the hospital room. His eye's followed until they met the barrow again.

"Good night for life, oh and dont worry you wont be burried in Oakland"

The hitter said. He didn't couldn't run fro. His destiny,he was just shocked who was about to take his last breath from him.

Before he could close his eyes he caught a hollow to the middle of his eye's which made his brains push through the back of his head an paint his white get well cards redish pink.

EVIL CAN NEVER BE CAUGHT BY DEMONIC EYES. TO THOSE EYES IT'S A POSTIVE ACT OF LIFE.

-DEA'MEON-

(Definition of slice in this book: security league international cop enforcement)