Chapter 3: Get knocked down

"Hello h'wons this?"
A woman asked on the other side of the phone.
"Don't trip h'won it is. Bitch you seen my numbah'" tee
Déjà replied with fury in her voice.
"H'won you want you snake bitch!!?"
The woman tried to ask coolly while pulling smoke from her ganja stick.
"I'm. Gonna' cut to the chase my lil' man is comin' out there to see his blood cousin if you lie bout anyth-"
She was cut off before she could finish her sentence.
"Oh! Now you thought since now me loveable nephew is up on age I'm gonna' tell him how his father met em' demise?" Silence.
"Well him uncle shocka gets released today I'm gonna' tell him. Then hes gonna' visit you".
"Yeah we'll see you punk bitch!, an stop frontin' Shocka's from the islands not you hoe! Drop the accent."
Déjà yelled into the phone before hanging up. She then looked at her cellphone again, picked it up an dailed a number.
"What it do. That boy Shocka gets Out today. Its that time. Grab that shit an slide to my spot k?"
++++++++++++++++++++++
As I was pulling up to the front of the school I seen some female helping her friend off the ground out of her own blood that made me pull my desert eagle off my passenger seat an place it on my lap.
I looked in the direction the two girls were looking in an saw my girl Raquel walking toward the school from behind the West Oakland library towards the school Ralph Bunch plus being followed by two niggahs that you can tell were tryna pop at her. She was clearly mad an had one hand in her purse, so I put two an two together; she was clutchin'the .32 colt automatic I bought her for her birthday last December.
These niggahs was tryna' flash money an dope tryna' prove they were D-boyz, she just kept walking.
One grabbed her arm in attempt to stop her in her tracks and hell broke loose.
I drove up ahead of them, an hopped out the car with pistol in hand. it was still early. People were Inside eattin' breakfast or still leaving home so it was dead on the block. One of the two dudes was running while the other one was against the gate with his hands up an my girl with her pistol in his mouth. She was so pissed she didn't See me comming up. I ease close enough to hear what she was saying so I slowed my pase down. I seen she had it under control for now.
"Yo' bitch ass should have left me alone!"
Blood was trickling from his throat where her nails were digging into. His tears were dried up before they could fall because of the bay wind. Tention left his shoulders as he cocked his head slightly to the left of the back of the library. So I looked as well, an the one cat that ran off was coming back an was reaching for his waist so I moved smooth but swiftly towards her side. Raquel seen me from the corner of her eyes an gave me that smile I would only understand but she stood her ground.
The one dude that was reaching towards his shirt seen me an pulled out a .25 not aiming but tryna' bluff not noticing the dezert eagle in my hand that was now pointed at him. He got wide eyed an shook.
"Bruh this ain't got shit to do with you."
The flashy niggah said while dropping his gun.
"As a matter of fact bitch ass niggah it does. Thats my female an fuckin' with whats mines is a death wish!"
I was mad at that point.
The niggah tried to run off so I shot him in the back of his head. It left a hole the size of a hollow pole in it. He fell like someone tripped him. He Should have not pulled out a gun.
I turned quick to the other niggah hemmed up against the gate by a female boss. He pissed on himself an was lookin' at his potna twitchin' on the ground. Me an my girl locked eyes briefly she smiled at me.
"What you want to do with this niggah ma? We gotta go."
Instead of telling me she demonstrated. While still. She looked into dude eyes an pulled the fuckin' trigger an blew a hole in the back of his head. We watched his weak ass game an hustle drop on the blacktop through the gate an we ran to the car an 86'd the scene.

-Murder can be addicting And attractive. One kill becomes a dozen.-
-Armadáus-Meon-