Chapter 2: two bodies floating

Armadaús-Meon song 'Oakland Stories' was playing in my ears so I knew it was six thirty in the morning. I knew it was goin to be a hot, good, and prosperous day just by the way the warmth I felt from the sun that was peaking in on me through one of my windows which caressed my face like a female would, plus today is my birthday.

"I finally made it to my sixteenth pops, thank Jah".
I wish my pops was still breathing I closed my eyes real quick and said a prayer for him.

A smile came across my face wider than Ronald McDonald's when I smelled the aroma Red velvet cake and a whole bunch of O.G. SKUNK WEED in the air. I just knew my moms was up in a good mood with duckits (money, green, cheese) on her mind.

I finally stretched in my big ass water bed. Before I could sit up my two Pitt bulls Diamond and Princess ran out of their dog houses on each side of my one bed room apartment seized room and hoped on my bed to show me love, I showed them love back, snapped twice, they hopped down to leave my room an go to the backyard to hunt their own breakfast like roosters and turkeys. My bitches don't like my moms but my moms don't like my bitches either, but they respect each other because she is the one who provides the live birds for them to work out chasing an hunting.

I pulled my thick ass cover back and got out of my bed and went straight to the shower in my bed room. After I showered and dried off. I walked over to my night stand and disarmed the alarm on my phone to see if I had any missed calls. I had twenty-four. Twenty from business associates for dope transactions, an four from my bottom bitch, I'll get to those later.

I walk over to my closet and pulled out an all black Army fatigue outfit, with all black space jam edition Jordan's with red lace tips, Fresh.

After I got dressed I threw a Live wire mix-tape in the stereo system my potna from Florida Buddy Mclean hooked up for a niggah. Shady Nates 'one mo lick' came on whoppin'.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Déjà knew her son DeJu're was up when she seen his bitches through the window in the backyard murdering a Turkey a piece.

"Dumb ass turkeys, probably ran the same way an got caught the fuck up".
She thought out loud.

She was so caught up in bagging up kilos of soft and checking off her list of people she had ready for transactions. she still in her boy shorts and sports bra, She knew her son like her covered up an not showing too much body, because she was the type to open blinds an people would try to look in, so she went to grab her robe and put it on then went back to what she's best at in the game, and that's pushing weight.

Déjà was sixteen when she had DéJu're, not really giving a fuck about the world except for the ones that she surrounded herself with that were about that mighty dollar. Now at age thirty two with the shape of Ice-T's wife Coco, milk chocolate with natural long black hair,the face of a young Hallie Berry. She's one of the richest ruthless female you would ever meet. no one could really tell that didn't know her,and she always had a murder mentality when it came to mothafuckas' trying to play games or get over. She didn't have No Hesitation tatted across her chest for nothing.

When her father got killed in a yacht explosion, the family had a funeral than the will was read. He had left Déjà $287,000,000. She got her check and left,cashed it, called her potna that was in the business of flipping houses and bought the biggest most plushest house in the Oakland hills and moved in the same day. It was a present to her father before he went to heaven. She felt her and her baby deserved it. He's the only one she knew really loved her for who she was, his mother. She knew her first husband she married at eighteen loved her thick ass. It started to seem like he was into his grind more than her, so she came home one day an caught him fucking one of her male connects, he didnt see her and she didnt make a sound. She backed out the living room and called some of her boys from Vallejo that were staying in Oakland what happened, they came and got both of them. That following day they're bodies were found floating in the water at Lake Marriott in the downtown area of Oakland.

When she heard J-Stalin 'WEST OAKLAND' come one slamming she snapped out of being stuck on thoughts of her day, she finished sealing up the last kilo and hurried to put her sons presents on his bed, and she still had time to whip up a quick breakfast for them both also. As she peeked in his room he walked back into one of his walk in closets, good she thought to herself and finished her mission.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I stepped out of my bathroom and was shaking my dreads to the music then noticed my moms pulled a quick one on me. I had three big presents and two kilos of coke laid at the foot of my bed with a pair of car keys I have never seen on the car key rack in the garage box. My smile was so wide that the diamonds in my mouth seemed to get cold but glisten from the sunlight coming in through my window.

"Thank you mama for real for real, I'll be in the kitchen in less than ten minutes",
I yelled to her knowing she could hear me over my music.

"Your welcome baby, I just whipped us up some strawberry pancakes, and eggs with cherry slushies".

"For sho' mamma here I come right now".

We party together every now an then,sip Lean together from time to time, push weight together from time to time, but we always bust chops together if our business or life's are put in danger. She is my best friend but mother hands down. If I don't do right in school she is not fuckin' with me on business, I will be on my own. Don't get a negus wrong, I can rock by myself but my moms got shit on lock from Oakland to the Virginia Islands.

I grabbed my .40 caliber and a extra clip out my dresser drawer, I had my vest on already under my shirt. Then I grabbed the kilos an keys to my new whip. stared at the presents and pondered, 'should I open them?' Then just decided to wait until I got back home later that night.
Me an my mom's ate. Then she told me to go look at your whip

I get outside an see a Coke Caine white Lincoln sitting on 23
inch Asanti Rims with custom suicide doors. I gave my mama a hug and kisses all over her forehead, she laughed with joy.

"I love you too baby, go do yo' thang' and stay out the way."
My mom's said to me as I was backing out the driveway in my new old school whip.

"I will mama I promise".
Then I was gone heading towards the freeway for West Oakland to grab my girl for the day. The school Ralph bunch was a bitch, but thats where I met her.

No hesitation in my movement thats why im now loved by less an hated by most. Why? Because they can't handle my blessed poison.

~Armadáus-meon~