The Middleman Is Here

Now let's start with today's chapter .... I don't know how it is going as you people are just not telling me in comments !!! Please I need your love and support to write it !!!! Please do read and support me !!! Please !!!!

Cabir's POV

Urghhhh ..... Somebody please call me up ....... Please man ..... Please .........
These two impulsive just ate up my head ..... It's still paining ..... God Where Are You ????? I need you down here .....
Now only you can help me ....... Okay so give me some idea how to handle them ..... And that also together .......

Aahhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I do ........
Should I run away ?????? No no no ......
Why should I do that ????

Okay then I will kidnap them ..... Yeah kidnap them and put them in the same cell ......... That's the best ...... Cabir you are a genius .....

WHAT ??????? WAIT ..........

What I just thought ?????

If you do that then tomorrow police will arrest you for planning a dual murder .....

Don't worry Cabir if you don't arrange then definitely they will start a dual in this era !!!
On that time whom will you support can't
be in your hand ..... Huhhhhhh !!!?

The first idea was better let's run away ....

Dude I am a doctor and those two angry bird and hulk are getting into a fight what can you do in that ???

No on a serious note Manik needs your help and only Nandini here can help him .... So you have to do this ......

Let's get ready Cabir to die .... It's just a do or die situation .... And you can do it !!!

Let's hit it Cabir .............

And just then all the confidence went into drain as the phone started to ring

And just then all the confidence went into drain as the phone started to ring ....

It is showing Manik in number plate but flashing Nandini's name .... They called me that also together .... Cabir you are dead today ...... Remember the last time ?????