chapter 1. The arrival

The Arrival

Klara's P.O.V

I was driving to Mystic Falls. I want to know why my family is there for such a long time. I mean my siblings and I are not ones to settle in one place for such a long time, well except New Orleans, my family loved it there, I also heard about Nik creating thousands of problems, I am not surprised actually Nik is just being Nik.

'~'

1 hour later

I actually forgot how small this town was I haven't been here since 1860. Yeah, that long, its been like 156 years. Now we are in 2016, I have been driving for quite some time and I felt hungry, I quickly got stopped the car and got out of it, a man walked past me as soon as I closed the car door, I quickly walked towards him.

"Hey, there." I said to him while smirking, after that he smirked.

"Out for a walk." He said.

"Well, you see, I'm hunrgy, I haven't fed in a while now, and I think you can help me." I said, while smirking and circling around him.

"And how can I help you? Look, if you want some hook up, I'm not that guy, I have a girlfriend." He said, before continuing,"now if you will excuse me, I need to go" He said before turning around.

"Wait! I'm hungry." I said before I my fangs come out, veins grew under my eyes, when he saw my face, terror filled his eyes, I smirked before biting him, after that, he pushed me before running, I rolled my eyes at him, he cant seriously think he can run from me, can he? Oh well, lets make it fun, I'm bored, I might as well have fun with him.

I chased after him, I then noticed he went to the woods, ugh, how stupid! Who will help him there? Oh well, he just made it easier for me, he stopped and hid behind a tree, okay show time, time to play. I then huffed in annoyance.

"Where the fuck did he disappear to?" I said, a little too loud to make sure he heard me, of course, I knew where he was, I wanted him to think I lost him, giving him hope, then snatching it away, call me mean, but a thousand years of living alone, can do that to somebody, it can change you completely, after that I heard him sigh in relief, causing me to smirk, it's working, he then moved away from the tree and started looking around to check if I was there.

I then walked slowly towards him, making sure he didnt hear me, before tapping him on his back.

"Looking for me?" I asked while smirking, his eyes went wide, I then quickly, held him by his head and fed on him, after I finished, I let his dead body fall to the ground, before wiping the blood with the back of my hand, I then walked back towards my car with a smirk on my face.

I then entered the car, and started driving again, I haven't had a proper meal in a while and let me tell you this he was delicious, now I need to let my siblings know I am in town. I started driving towards the mansion. Don't tell me how I know where they are staying, I talked to Elijah. I have a one more sister, Rebekah, and two brothers , Finn and Kol, But our brother Klaus has a habit of stabbing our siblings with a dagger soaked in white oak, if an original is stabbed by them, they fall into sleep like death, Nik stabs them if they disagree with him, or annoy him, and I hate it, yes I did dagger one of my siblings once, Finn, he was getting annoying, but after some time, I wanted to wake him up again, but Niklaus didn't allow me, he hid their bodies, so until now he's daggered and he thinks I let him stay that long, I tried, I really tried but Niklaus didn't let me.

'~'

I finally reached the mansion. I got out of the car and walked towards the door, the door was open. I didnt care I just shrugged and entered.