Chapter 33: The memorial.

Klara's P.O.V

(IMPORTANT: I'm gonna write K instead of C for Clara's name, considering there was no C at their time, so I can't write the name with C, so from now on it is Klara, I just realised my mistake, so it's K not C, okay?)

When I reached the home, I quickly went to my room and started looking for something to wear, I eventually found a black dress, it was simple and good for this kind of occasion, I quickly took it and put it on. 

I then went downstairs and took a blood bag and started drinking, I need a drink from the vein, this blood is cold and is not as delicious as drinking from the vein, it's been a while, and I really need one, I decided to drink later since I alread...

I then went downstairs and took a blood bag and started drinking, I need a drink from the vein, this blood is cold and is not as delicious as drinking from the vein, it's been a while, and I really need one, I decided to drink later since I already got ready, after I finished it, I got out and got in my car and started driving.

Care sent me the location of the memorial a few minuets ago, while driving I decided to listen to some music, I turned the radio on, after that Royals by Lorde started playing, I know it's kinda old, but I don't care as long as  I like the song, the age doesn't matter, it's just a number right? I started singing along while driving.

'But everybody's like crystal, Maybach, diamonds on your time piece.'                                                     

'Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.'

'We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.'

'And well never be royals (royals)'

'It don't run in our blood'

'That kind of lux just ain't for us,'

'We crave a different kind of buzz.'

'Let me be your ruler (ruler)'

'You can call me queen bee'

'And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule'

'Let me live that fantasy."

I sang along, it's a pretty good song, and I like it, I quickly stopped the song once I parked in front of where the memorial is supposed to be, when I entered, I saw Elena, Stefan, Tyler, Jeremy, Matt, and Caroline after that Stefan waved for me to know where they are sitting, I waved back after that Stefan frowned, I quickly looked behind me and saw Damon smirking, I mentally face palmed myself for that, I hate when this happens, Stefan was waving to Damon not me, after that I heard someone laugh when I looked I saw April, I made my way towards her, she was sitting in the front row, I sat beside her, she then laughed again while I glared at her playfully.

"Mean." I said yet she continued laughed after that I couldn't help but to laugh along.

"Okay I admit that was funny even though I made a complete fool of myself." I said.