Q&A

Hello lovelies!

If you've got this far, then congratulations! You've reached the end of 50 Million Followers.

I'm so sad this story is over, I loved writing it so much and the response I've received shows me that you loved it too! On the last chapter, I asked you to comment with some questions regarding the story, writing, or just general things. Some of you also messaged me which is great and I really appreciate it!

I've waited until I've collected a good handful of questions, and I'll be adding some each time more come in either in the comments of this chapter or in my messages. But, for now, let's answer some you've already asked me:

Does Luke stay off drugs?

As you can see from the last chapter, Luke has gone to rehab. Luke has a very addictive personality, but I think staying out of the spotlight for a while will help him gain back control over his addiction. 

Do Scott and Parker grow old together?

This would be so cute! This is Scott's first (and Parker's fourth) relationship. I can often be very cynical when it comes love and often find staying together forever with your first ever partner a bit unrealistic. Saying that, Parker has definitely decided he wants to grow old with Scott. 

Would you ever consider collaborating with another writer and creating a crossover story with your/their characters?

It really depends on the story/characters/writer I'm working with. I used to collaborate on fan fiction a long time ago when I was a teen and found it very difficult to find the right narrative voice. I think if I fell in love with the story idea and found the characters complimented each other, then I would definitely give it a go!

Will we get a spin off or something?

You don't know how many times I get asked this, including when I ask myself! It's something I'm seriously considering, but right now I'm in the process of job hunting, book blogging, and polishing a novel that I want to send off to agents. So at this point there's isn't really much space in my life for a spin off. I am looking at ideas though, but I won't tell you what they are ;)

Does Oliver find someone?

I would love Oliver to find someone! By the end of 50MF, Oliver is queer and questioning his sexuality. I'm not really sure how you manage that AND being famous. But, since they've now gone on hiatus, I can see Oliver finding it easier to meet someone.

Why didn't Scott and Oliver end up together?

 So, Fifty Million Followers was basically just a basic outline before I wrote it; there were a lot of scenes I didn't know were going to happen, and I also didn't know who Scott was going to end up with (if anyone). I had originally thought it would probably be Oliver, but, after delving into the story line more, I realised it would be healthier and a more positive outcome if Scott and Parker ended up together.However, most of you guys at that point loved Parker too, and liked that relationship more. I don't write what other people tell me, but considering I was writing this story for you, I wanted you to actually enjoy it!  

If you have any more questions about writing, 50MF, or just general stuff, don't hesitate to message me or put it in the comments and I'll add them to this chapter. ^_^

*I am also entering 50 Million Followers into The Wattys 2016! Wish me luck!