Chapter III

Hey guys.
Let's begin chapter III
THE SHIPS ARE:
Alexemis
Pergela (Percy X Angela O/C)
Thalico
Leoë (Leo X Zoë)
Jiper
Frazel
Tratie
Luika (Luke X Anika, O/C)
Enjoy! Any ships or ship modifications, leave a comment! If you like my work, follow to be updated when I post!
::::::
P.O.V Percy Jackson.
It had been 5, 000 Chaos years, 500 Earth years, since we left. Sorry, died. I had changed my room to mirror my life as a son of Poseidon. Alex had stuck with the black and silver scheme. We walked into our fathers throne room, clad in the black Chaos Obsidian armour that we wore for ceremonies. We passed a gathering of the most powerful people in the realm, walking up to our father. Alex wore a silver and black cloak whilst I wore a black and turquoise one. He wore a silver crown with a Chaos diamond in it, whilst I wore a silver crown with a Chaos sapphire in it. We both had pitch black feathery wings that we kept hidden, Alex especially. We passed our comrades in the elite squad, Omega squad. They consisted of:
Zoë Nightshade-1st Lieutenant and Archery instructor-Silver Shade
Charles Beckondorf-Blacksmith and Weapons Master-Furnace
Selina Beckondorf-Spy and Interrogator-Chat Noir
Luke Castellen-Spy, Trainer, Survival Expert and Scout-Warlock
Ethan Namukura-Scout, Decoder and Disguiser-Nemcrat
Bianca De Angelo-Scout, Healer, Tactician-Άγγελος (Angel)
Anika Dawn-Sorceress, Potions Master, Healer and Tactician-Κουκουβάγια (Owl)
Angela Dawn-Sorceress, Potions Master, Healer and Tactician-Ομίχλη (Mist)
Alexandr 'Jack' Cross-Commander, Interrogator, Decoder, Comms Controller and Survival Expert-Άγγελος του σκότους (Angel of Darkness)
Perseus Jackson- 2nd in Command, Swords-master, Trainer, Executioner-Άγγελος του θανάτου (Angel of Death)
Chaos smiled and we walked to the thrones at the front of the hall, announcing Alexandr and I as his successors. This was not new news, but we'd never had the celebration. I drifted into the crowd during the party, eventually heading to the balcony garden my brother keeps. I sat on a rock, gazing out at the kingdom, when I hear the wooden door open and close. I turn to the figure, making eye contact with them. "Mist." I greet her. Smooth Percy, real smooth.... "Oh.. Hello milord, I'll just be-" She started, but I held out my hand, a gesture associated with requesting something. She sat down next to me, crossing her legs, kinda nervous. I sigh, building up the courage to talk to her. We had met a couple hundred Chaos years ago and we never really saw each other as more then friends. That is until a few years ago when we fell for each other hard. "It's beautiful, isn't it." I said after a while. "What is?" She asked, puzzled. "This place, the city, the garden, you..." I stumbled over the last word, eyes widening as I said it, instantly regretting it. I'm pretty sure our faces caught fire. We turned away from each other, for about 3 minutes. We turned to face each other, and I lost myself in her brown eyes. I did the stupidest thing possible in that scenario, I tilted my head sideways and kissed her lips. Her eyes widened, stunned, but she reacted quickly, returning the kiss passionately. I wrapped my arms around her, before we lay down, her below me, kissing each other like our lives depended on it. Someone cleared their throat behind us, our heads swivelling to face my brother, who was snickering. I felt my face catch fire again, as we detached ourselves from each other. "Well sorry to interrupt something, but dad says that we have a new mission, he'll give it to us this morning." I glanced at the moon, seeing it was past midnight. "Thanks Alex, but I have someone more important to do..." I heard my brother laugh, then leave, before I turned back to a blushing Mist, a smirk on my face. "Where were we?... Oh yes... I remember..." With that we returned to our kissing, teleporting to my room.
Let's just say Mist can't be a hunter of Artemis anymore...
:::::
Hope you enjoyed, shorter chap, but the last one was about 1000 words.
Next chap will be coming out tomorrow some time.
~Max
WC: 716