Isn't my baby going to smile?😜

Ryan's pov

I ran swiftly as I dodged Max and passed the ball to Kirk so he scored, Dwayne and I cheered as we continued the game. We were playing basketball and our score was 8 to 6 it was a free game no rules just fun.
"Why don't we take a break?"asked Max.
"Yea sure am a bit exhausted"said Adrian.
"Ryan can you get the beers in the the cooler?"asked Max.
"Yea be right back" I said, as I leave the back yard entering the house. After I took up the six beers I turned around to let one almost fell. "Are you a ghost?!" I snapped harshly.
"Apparently yes since you didn't hear me, or it could be that you were deaf since I was singing as I entered the kitchen" she said a bit rudely.
I rolled my eyes "Well don't you have a witty comment on everything I ask you"
She grinned " Now that's my specialty " she walked up to me and snatched one of the beers,"shouldn't you idiots be readying to go to school, you guys only have 30 minutes left" she then took a gulp of the beer, as soon as she put it on the counter I snatched it back drinking the rest. "That's plenty of time to go to school, when did you start caring?" I asked.
"I don't, I just wanna know you dorks aren't ready yet, so I can ask a proper guy to be my date for the party without you idiots interfering", she stated simply. "And now that I know I can go to school, bye!"
"How smart" I said sarcastically "Did you come up with that on your own or did Jenelle helped you, and don't answer that it wasn't meant to be a question it was simply a statement".
She just grinned at me and stepped closer and reach out to my chin stroking it, I arch an eyebrow "is the little baby alright? did I make my little baby angry because I outwitted him?", she said in a teasing voice,she pinched my cheeks making baby noises, " my little cute baby seems grouchy, come on give me a smile a big pretty smile" ,she made the baby face smiling pinching my cheeks continuously,I stared at her dumbfounded ,"come on smile I want to see my grouchy baby smile, come on, come on you can do it my little baby waby must smile" I glared at her hands as she burst out laughing as she walked off and waved at me,"see you at school",she said as she left the kitchen. I stood there staring into space did she seriously just did that, and why did I felt the urge to smile? And to think she had some maturity since she is in the seniors' class that was really childish, well am not prolonging this discussion I've got things to do.I shook my head as I took the beers to the guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~time pass~~~~~~~~~
It took a while but we finally made it to school with two minutes sparing. After we greeted some of our other friends around the school we made our way to our form room. Our school was huge and spacious it catered to all the classes perfectly, the only problem here was the teachers and there various 'punishing skills',but they would normally by pass you as long as you pass there classes and you don't give too much trouble, even though I don't believe in giving too much trouble it's the only way to keep the classes exciting and the guys agree with me a 100%. But I've gotta say it's a miracle am graduating with all the problems I've been in with my friends and how frequent our parents visit this school, but besides that, our grades are good but the principal,Mrs Dean said there is no more warnings for us, next major problem we give no graduation for us ,and even though we care we still couldn't help but doing some minor mischief, the only classes we act like saints in is when we go to the labs, there can be a lot of consequences in there so we don't misbehave.
"Good morning class, sorry am late." Miss James greeted.
"Good morning Miss" said the class simultaneously. " Answer your names as called" she said,she started with the boys, Blake Anderson,Seth Atkins, and so on. There were 30 students in this class equal amount of boys and girls. "You can go to your next classes now" said miss James, everyone got up and left and we made our way to our geography class. After that we have 2 more classes music and history then lunch it would have normally been 11 am but now it's 3:30pm, school would be ending at 6pm today but the guys and I would be staying after school for football practice, I'm really hoping I have my training gears in my locker, it's really skin crawling to be borrowing gears, I shivered mentally. So I decided to stop and check I have 4 more minutes to make it to my next class which is at the end of the corridor in room 14 and if I'm late it's not a problem since am already passing it, it's one of the few subjects I get an A+ on ,and the teacher seems cool too he actually allows phones, which is sometimes use for research but most times use for recreational purposes, I thought with a smirk. I put in my combination for my locker, the lockers are near the form classes so you don't have to walk far to find it so that was good. Thank God the clothes are in it, I closed it back and turned to make my way towards my class.
Oh would you look at that "Sofia" I called she whipped around her blond hair swaying, well she looks beautiful today she wasn't wearing much makeup as usual which is good, some girls normally go over board with it, she was wearing a a pink blouse with a v split that revealed a lot of cleavage and it had 'fabulous' on it well decorated with sparkles, she was also wearing a white skirt that showed off her long tanned legs and she completed her look with the a wedge white heels that had a flowers design on it. I was really surprised she wasn't wearing pumps today she really knew how to rock those, she looked even hotter than the cheer captain that many guys lusts over and that girl is normally excessive with every thing she does, I do mean everything,I think she gave every boy in this school a blow job, minus probably ten including me and I even think she did a lot more to become popular, is fame that really important,Over pride?!? It's a pity she doesn't know 1/2 the boy population knows her as "cock sucker",I turned around as I heard the clicking of heels and there she was Althia the school ore, I turned back my attention to Sofia . She smiled at me "Ryan,so I've still got that date?" She asked sweetly.
"Of course, how about the party on Saturday?"
She grinned "I thought you would never ask,you can pick me up at 8, you do remember my address right?" I smirked "how could I forget" her face flushed slightly, she quickly turned, "Sandra come on we'll be late for class, "oh hey Ryan" Monique greeted I smiled and greeted her back ,then I gave Sandra a kiss on her cheek as I watched them left and then I departed to go to class. It's as I said before getting a date would be easy ,now all I have to do is to go through class for the entire day without sleeping , I sighed that would be hard, I humphed as I opened the door to my class just in time to answer my name dodging a detention from Mr Samuels and taking my seat turning to the page on the board.
I wonder why he wanted to give me a detention today, normally he doesn't care if you're late or not, he just let's you take your seat and do his work, hmmm..maybe it's because of the meeting they had earlier, that would also justify the statement "no phones allowed" written in bold letters on the board. Maybe the principal adjust some of the teachers behavior and the rules they give in classes, although it's just a guess maybe I'm wrong at least I hope am wrong.
"Mr Stewart are you finish with the work?" Mr.Samuels asked. I looked at him.
"No sir am just starting it" I glanced down at the page and started the questions, when since he started paying attention to any of the students, he just gives you a time to finish the work then he collects it he doesn't pay you any mind, did the principal really change the rules?!