Forever

OneSot#1- Forever

"I love you" I told him sweetly as he was lying on my lap. We are newlyweds. I'm so happy with him. 4 years of being together then he finally popped the question. I'm so lucky to be married to my first love. He understands me, cares for me and loves me for what I am. "I love you too" he said as he sat up, smiling at me. We both gazed outside our window. Watched those kids walk pass by. It gave me a sad feeling. We could never have kids. Well, I couldn't. He didn't mind at all. He noticed my sad face. So, he smiled and buried his face on my neck. I love that gesture of his. It makes me feel loved and wanted. "Don't worry, my love. We'll adopt so that we won't be lonely." He said as he smiled sweetly at me. He wrapped his arms around me. His warmth beside me is just so fulfilling. We were still in college. I'm taking up Business Administration while he's taking up Architecture. We went to different schools. But it was okay, since we see each other every evening. Our parents gave us this house as a gift. They are really supportive and I love them so much.

Our life is perfect. Or so I thought.

The following week, I decided to surprise him. Since I had a 3-hour-vacant and our school is not that far from each other. I was about to park my car but I saw him walking with someone. Maybe she's just a partner or something. I thought to myself. I decided to follow them. Call me paranoid but I really want to see what she is to my husband. They went to the mall. I quietly followed them. They seemed quite happy, too happy to the fact that she was clinging her arms around my husband. I began to worry. I wasn't insecure or anything because that girl wasn't even in my level. Well, physically. They sat on a restaurant. I almost cried when I saw him put his hands on top of her hand. I thought his touch was mine and only mine. But what is this? They were a table apart but she sat next to him. She leaned her head on his shoulder as she holds her hand. They look like a perfect couple. I could endure hours and hours of watching this. But what I couldn't stand to see is him kissing her. Oh, fuck. This is the last straw. My temper went up dramatically and I was furious. I walked to them and quickly pulled her hair. Sorry for the bitch but I'm sadistic when I'm mad. I pulled and pulled her hair until her scalp started to bleed. While my faithful husband just stood there in shock.

I started to run out of the mall while crying. She didn't think this thing was over, did she? When I arrived home, I quickly packed all my things and headed on to my parents' house.

I went to a prohibited site and secretly hired an assassin to kill them both. I don't really care how that assassin would kill them but I instructed him to make the process long and slow. So that night, as expected, the assassin had caught them both. I saw them tied up together. I couldn't help but smile evilly at what would happen to them a few hours later. I gladly participated with the assassin. I shall call him Hank. Hank pulled her hair so hard that it was starting to tear off her scalp. I grabbed a butterfly knife and dug it in my husband's shoulder. He screamed in pain while his whore was shouting for help, too bad for them that this apartment was owned by my family and miles from society. No one would hear them and I made sure of that. I maniacally dug the knife deeper and pushed it to his ribcage. He was screaming, yelping and begging for mercy. I didn't have that anymore. Then, I forcibly stabbed his heart. Now, he knows how my heart hurts because of what he did. He stopped fighting and breathing. He'll meet his death in a few seconds. I turned to look at the girl, she too was dead. I suddenly felt happy. They got what they deserved. I washed my hands and called for my assistant to clean my mess. I turned to the assassin, shook his hand with a smile and handed him 50grant. I hopped in my car smiling and contented. "Let's go home". I told my driver like nothing happened.

Now, bitch. Have fun with my husband. 'Till death do you part.

fin