Mi Hermana!!!

"What do you mean you are going to Argentina?" Fauna screams

Back track

Hi I'm Mercedes Espanoza Maria Romano. I'm 18 and attend MIT. I am a CSEE (Computer Science and Electrical Engineering) and Business major. I was born in Argentina spent six years of my life in Mexico and spent the rest of my life in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The girl screaming above is one of my best friends. My best friends are sisters. Twin sisters to be exact. And just by her name you will think her sister's name is Flora. Well you are correct. Just a little secret about me I am related to Miracle Gabriela Romano. The leader of the notorious mafia, Rosas mortales. Apparently I am the princess and heir to this mafia. I don't mind but being famous can most likely get my sister and I arrested. And by famous you are wondering what I mean well, I am a social media star, mostly on Tumblr, Snapchat , Instagram and Twitter. And a part time model as well. Ok enough of me boasting about myself back to real purpose of this story.

Back to present

"Me voy a Argentina," I say with a little annoyance in my voice.

"Fauna calm down, she is the master of tricks she will be safe don't worry," Flora says.

Back track again

A few nights ago I was finished with my shift at the famous EDM club, Glow Rave. I work as floor manager. I basically make sure people get their drinks and the music and audio visuals are spot on. But anyway, I was walking home and the club is about four miles from my apartment so I usually walk. And that day I decided to take the shorter route and pass through the ally way. Most people won't risk their lives by passing there but I know how to handle myself in those situations. It has perks being the sister of a mafia leader.

So as I was walking I heard footsteps so what you think will be stupid I stopped and the person behind me kept walking behind me and then as soon as he was going to snatch me I grabbed his arm and twist it to his back and pinned him down.

The stranger said " Miracle was right you are feisty,"

I was confused and worried at the same time I saw the gun in his pocket. I snatched it and aimed it at his head and said,

"Who are you,"

"Your dream man," he said arrogantly

" Okay, let's try this again, " And I press my foot on his neck and shouted, "Quien eres?"

He gasped for breath saying, " Soy Diego, Yo soy el líder de la mafia que está ayudando a su hermana." ( I am the leader of the mafia who is helping your sister.)

I take my foot off his throat and help him up.

I ask with a worried expression "¿Qué ocurre con la mafia y mi hermana y ¿por qué estás aquí?" (What's wrong with the mafia and my sister and why are you here?)

He replies " Her rival mafia is threatening to kill her family if she doesn't give up her share of the large lot of land in Argentina and Mexico and before she declares flat out war and loses it she wants you with her to make sure you are safe, "By the way tiene un buen acento español." (you have a nice spanish accent). He whispers in my ear

I blush a little and reply "Gracias mi amor"  My sister always taught to say mi amor to someone who looks out for you or who wants to have your best interest at heart.

"So quick question instead of just coming by my house and telling me why did you follow me from my work place act like a burglar or rapist," I ask