E l e v e n

"I can't wait to feast on your flesh." Marinette flickered open her eyes. W-Who said that? Her thoughts stammered as she turned towards Adrien. Adrien just gave Marinette a cheeky smile.

"Adrien, do you know who said that?" Marinette asked her boyfriend. Marinette had to be honest, she was scared.

Adrien's eyes turned red and Marinette gasped. He said the same words but, in a different tone. The scary part is, it sounded nothing like Adrien at all. "A-Adrien...?"

"Yes, my darling?" Adrien evilly grinned to Marinette. Marinette jumped out of bed, and slowly started backing toward the window.

"Y-Your not A-Adrien. I want to speak to the r-real A-Adrien..." Marinette stuttered about to cry. I knew he was going to absorb bad luck if I absorbed good luck! Her thoughts cried out loud.

"Darling, I'm afraid he's been possessed. He deserved a punishment for being a bad boy." Adrien sighed as he stepped towards Marinette. "No wonder why he fell in love with you. Your hot." Adrien's eyes rolled up and down of Marinette's body making Marinette blush. Quickly though, Marinette snapped out of it.

Marinette then grabbed Adrien's collar of his shirt. "YOU ABSORBED ALL THE BAD LUCK YOU IDOIT! I TRIED TO PROTECT YOU, AND LOOK AT WHAT IT'S DONE! I HATE YOU!" Gee, I really hope this works to scare the demon out. Marinette thought crossing her fingers.

Adrien fell onto the floor. Marinette smiled. Suddenly, Adrien jolted his head back up. His eyes were a darker shade of red while his fangs grew longer.

"Stay out of my sight!" Adrien's demonic tone of voice was deeper and scarier. "Otherwise, if you want to be my first victim that would be great!" Marinette slowly backed away and transformed into Ladybug then leaped out of the window.

Adrien then went back to normal. He looked out of the window and sighed sadly. Marinette was right. I should of listened to her. Adrien thought trying not to cry.

You should of have listened to her, Adrien. Dracula echoed through his thoughts. Great, Dracula now had to enter my thoughts right here right now.

No, Adrien. You don't understand. Your suffering will end after you kill everyone in Paris. Dracula said through his thoughts as Adrien gasped.

"What? I can't kill everyone in Paris!" Adrien exclaimed as his eyes were wide with horror. Dracula smirked and nodded. When your possessed, anything can happen. Your at my command so I can make you do anything.

"But please, don't kill Marinette." Adrien begged Dracula as he just smirked. Oh don't worry, she will be saved for last. Now, say goodbye.

I'm sorry, Plagg. I'm sorry, M'Lady. I tried doing my best on life but seemed to never succeed. This is for the best.

•SHORT CHAPTER ALERT! What's going to happen next? Find out, on Monday, July 25th 7pm CST!•