F i f t e e n

Marinette's eyes were shut as she felt herself being lifted upwards. What's happening? She gasped as within seconds, she was in clouds.

Once Marinette stopped going upwards, she slowly walked over the transporting machine. Marinette walked around. The clouds were empty. "Hello?" She asked, her voice echoing around her.

Suddenly, a familiar shape started to appear in front of her. The full person took form, and Marinette recognized who it was. It was Adrien.

"Marinette, your here." Adrien smiled and sweetly hugged her. Marinette exchanged the hug back to Adrien shortly after.

Then, Marinette felt a nudge against her shoulder. She turned her head and smiled brightly. "Tikki!" Marinette's Kawami nudged her cheek and giggled.

"Welcome back, kid." Marinette turned her head the opposite way from Tikki to see Adrien's Kawami. "Hey, Plagg!" Marinette and Tikki exclaimed.

Marinette and Adrien then turned to face each other and blushed. Adrien then started to lean into kiss Marinette. Marinette started to lean in also, and their lips met.

"Ew, human love gross stuff!" Plagg exclaimed sticking out his tongue at the couple. Tikki just giggled.

"Plagg, it's just love!" Tikki then flew up to Plagg, her body lining up with his. "It's basically your relationship with Camembert!"

Plagg blushed and then shook it away. Tikki just giggled again. Marinette and Adrien just smiled at their Kawamis.

Later that night, Marinette drew a little window in the clouds to look down at Paris. Adrien then flew up to her and looked down with her.

"It doesn't look too good. It looks even worse than before." Adrien examined as Marinette nodded in agreement.

Police were scattered everywhere in Paris, making sure there were no survivors left. From what it looked like, Nino was the only survivor.

"I'm sorry." Adrien whispered to Marinette, as Marinette wiped away the window. Marinette just hugged him. "I'll always forgive you, that's why I love you."

And so, that's how the story goes. That was our experience in Vampire Paris. We still remain to be Vampires, but were Miraculous. Miraculous Vampires.