Chapter 2: The Beast

Kara's POV
~~~~~~Landed in Forks~~~~~~
I grab my suitcases off the conveyer belt while mumbling to myself. I can't BELIEVE I fell for Clark's guilt trip! I hate him so badly! I dragged the suitcases out of the airport doors and see Mr Swan waiting by the police cruiser. I walk up to him.

"Erm, Mr Swan?" He looks up, God his brown eyes are just like mine!

"Ah, you must be Kara." He says in a hushed tone. I nodded and he smoked warmly. "Look kid, I know you don't want to be here but I'm sure if you give Forks a chance you'll love it. And all me Charlie. Mr Swan makes me feel old." I laugh with him. Charlie took my bags and put hem in the boot while I climb into the passenger seat. Charlie slipped into the drivers seat

"It's lovely to meet you, Charlie. As you know I'm Kara Zor-El or Kara Danvers, which ever you've been told, but while I'm here my name is supposed to be Isabella Marie Swan. But call me Bella when we are in public if you wish. God, it's weird. I have three names!" We laughed together again. The car ride was short as we pulled into the driveway of Charlie's house. The house was blue and white with four Windows and the front and I'm guessing more on the back. The blue colour was lighter than the blue on my cousins Superman uniform. As I was about to get out of the car my phone buzzed.

To: Kara
From:Alex
Seriously?
Honestly? Your in Forks. Cat is not going to be happy...oh well. I told J'onn, he's going to keep an eye on Forks too. I sent you a little present, it should be at the Chiefs house in your room waiting for you. Hope you like to sister! God you are a superhero not a spy. A superhero. With three names Jesus! See ya soon! ;-p
-Alex

I laughed at the text and walked into the house. Charlie told me where my room and I made my way up the stairs and sure enough waiting for me on the bed was a box. I set the suitcases in my hands down and walked over to the box.
Kara,
I don't care what your cousin said, I expect you to keep up your image during your saves. It means your own uniform. Enjoy as this is one of the limited gifts from me your getting. Welcome Supergirl as I am still in charge of your publicity.
Cat Grant.

Jesus Miss Grant, she never gets of my back! I opened the box and the first Hong I see is a picture. A picture of me, Cat, Alex, James, Winn and Hank other wise known as J'onn. J'onn the last surviving Martian pretending to be Hank who also promised to Jeremiah to keep us safe. Jeremiah called us his little girls. Jeremiah called me his little girl. Sigh. Wonderful life.

Blue Tacked to the inside of the lid was another note.

Love you sister. See you soon! <3
-Alex
Good Luck, Kara. Just in case, were your uniform under your clothes.
-Cat
Enjoy it! Have fun!
-James
Text or call us okay? Good luck and have fun with it.
-Winn
I'll miss you. We'll all miss you. Remember, I'll be keeping an eye on you!
-Hank

I laugh and set the picture and note aside. I'm defiantly photo framing them. Then I slid my hand under the uniform and pulled it out. The blue colour was the same as Superman's, it has a large red 'S' on the chest and is long sleeved. The red cape would run down to the back of my calves. There was a red mini skirt than links to the top by a yellow belt. The cape connected to the top at the front of the neck and red boots that go past my knees and black stockings. Sneakily placed at the bottom of the box were black led glasses to help me control my visual aids I guess you could call it.

Cat asked me to wear my uniform under my normal clothes so I toned to do just that. Other wise Cat would kill me. I shut the door to my bed room and locked it before stripping down and replacing my normal clothes with my uniform. It felt amazing to have that uniform on. I wanted to save people I wanted to do good. With this rush I texted Cat.