4

The day finally came and I couldn't be more excited I showered and did my makeup. I put on a black crop top and white jeans.
We drove for about 35/40 mins till we finally got to the arena.
We had to wait 2 hours in line till I was eventually called to meet Demi!
I walked in and there she was. The most gorgeous woman on earth.
She was so nice, I couldn't stop crying and smiling. We took two pics since I had a VIP package. I left her a card telling her how much I loved her and my instagram and Twitter account.
I then met Nick he is so handsome!.
Holy crap!!!! THE CONCERT WAS BOMB! DEMITRIA DEVONNE LOVATO WAS SLAYING!!! HER VOCALS WERE ON FLEEK!!!!. And NICK OMG HIS WERE AMAZING TOO!.
This was definitely the best present ever.

(Note the pics or videos I upload are from google and YouTube, they're not mine! None of this has ever happened to me)

1 month later

I was now best friends with Kendall and Kylie and always staying over at their houses. I have also met all of their family, They're goals.

My life couldn't get any better! CAMERON FUCKING DALLAS FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM! I couldn't believe what was happening.

*beep beep*
Cameron- hey beautiful I have been thinking about you for sometime and was wondering if you would like to meet up tomorrow?.
Me- OMFG! CAMERON DALLAS JUST ANSWERED MY DM...
Definitely text me when and where ASAP!😄
Cameron- I moved over to Calabasas a few weeks ago, so I'm close by.
How about in-n-out 2pm?
Me- sure see you then
Cameron- can't wait
Me- (winking face)

I can't believe I'm meeting up with Cameron Dallas tomorrow! Oh how I love the weekends.. When I don't have to get up for school.

"Hey mom can I go meet up a friend tomorrow at 2?"
"Sure I'll drop you off tomorrow."

I smiled and went back on my computer to watch some more kuwtk.
After about an hour of non stop kuwtk I faced timed kylie. I told her about Cameron and she was so excited for me!

My phone beeped when I got another notification.
Instagram: ddlovato has followed you.
I screamed so hard that my mom came running upstairs. She was so happy for me when I told her. My sister was so jealous it was hilarious. Demi then followed me on twitter and after that I had even more followers on both instagram and twitter.

I can't believe this Demi Lovato answered my DM too.

Demi- hi gorgeous I saw the card you left me in the m&g the other day and I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I was wondering if you'd like to meet up sometime? Maybe tomorrow!.
Me- OML Demi fucking Lovato just sent me a message!! I love you so much and sure I'd love to meet up but tomorrow I'm kind of meeting up with Someone tomorrow but how about the next day?
Demi- def! Give me your number and address and I'll pick you up Friday!
We exchanged information and I couldn't wait for Friday. My life is becoming a dream come true! I'm so happy we moved here.

Then it hit me, I haven't spoken to Noelle or Jayden ever since I moved here 2 months ago. But they probably forgot about me so whatever.