Error x Blue Lemon

Blues POV

I was walking home from Muffets. I have been looking for Papyrus all day and i was sure he'd be a Muffets. As I open the door i am forcefully pulled in by blue strings. Error. He came back. I had escaped for the anti-void about a week ago. " YoU ThOugHt YoU coUld EscApe FrOm ME!!" I was to scared to answer. " WeLl i HaVe TO TeAch yUo a LeSon." As soon as he sad that i blacked out.

Third Person POV

Error had tied blue up on his bed in the anti-void. Striping down blue in the processes. Blue started to wake up. His eyes widened knowing where he was. Back in the anti-void. Blue started to blush when he relied that he wasn't  wearing any clothes. Just then error appeared. "Oh HellO My LiTTle BluUe BeRRy So GlaDe yUO coUld JOin me" blue started blushing hard " error what do you want?" " Oh ThaTs SimPle I wAnt To Be InSidE of You" blue blushed harder then ever before after that. Blue started to struggle. " HHAAAAHAHA YOu reaLlY aRe CuTe You KnOW." blue stops struggling " aLl TiEd up and HelpLeSS." just then a yellow tentacle came from error and started rubbing blues face. "But enOff TalK LetS StaRt" with that error started to lick blues rib cage. Blue holding back moans as best he could.Error noticed this and started to stroke his member. Blue still holding his moans but failing. Blue becoming a pile of whimpers when error had stopped. " this is punishment for running away" error striped down and put his cock up to blues mouth. "sUck" he said in a lustful tone and blue having fun for some reason (little slut) started to suck error of. error kept pushing deeper and the blue rubbing the part he couldn't fit in his mouth. Soon error came" SwaLlow It" blue did not like the taste but swallowed because he didn't have a choice. Blue was a sweaty painting mess. error lined up to his ass and plunged all the way in.  Blue screamed and error purred in his ear(?) " it will be fine" After about a minute blue said to move. error then started slamming into him at full force. Error kissed blue and blue kissed back as error when harder and faster. Soon error started stroking blue in sink with each thrust. "AH ERROR" blue said as he came. error still hadn't cum so he kept on thrusting. Blue came one more time before error came inside of blue. error untied blue and they both fell on the bed. Error kised blue one more time. " LoVe yOu Blue" " Love you too error" blue started to drift asleep when error spoke up. " YOu BettER PrepAre fOr TommARoWs FuCkIng." Blue blush hard and fell asleep in the arms of his captor.

This is my first lemon ever i hoped you liked it please leave a request for another fanfic.~Author-Chan