Sicence X Fell

No POV

Sicence was in his lab fileing papers when Fell comes in. Fell walks up behind Sicence and wispered in his ear " you've been working so hard lately" Sicence jumped a little being stardeld. Fell spins him around in his chair making sure he's looking al him. Fell sits on Sicences lap so they are faceing each other. Sicence was blushing at the position the were in. Fell the becomes inches away from his face and says " why don't you take a break" Sicence still a little angry because Fell had caused him to drop his papers " Fell get off of me" Sicence try's pushing Fell off his lap be failing " but I wanna have fun with you" Sicence blushes " what kind of fun" he said kind of shakly. Fell smiles hand starts to lower his hand toward Sicences crotch " just wanna have a good time" and with that Fell kiss Sicence and Sicence kissed back. Fell licked Sicence teeth asking for and entrance. Science playfully denied and Fell massaged his crotch makeong Sicence moan letting Fell explore ever inch of his mouth. Fell started biting down Sicences neck biting and sucking Sicences was moaning loudly. Finally Sicence said " Fell Ahhh Please"  Fell smirked and palmed Sicence dick threw his pants " Please what " Sicence now was wanting more . Who new he was such a slut. " Please Ahhh Fell Fuck me ahh" After hearing that fell striped Sicence land him self and thrushed in. Fell wanted to hear Sicence beg for him to fuck him so Fell went painfully slow.  Sicence was moaning " please faster"  Fell went a little faster " Fell please" Fell went slower " GOD DAMIT FELL FUCK ME MERCILESSLY" Fell start pounding into Sicence and Sicence was only moans. " I'm gonna cum" " me to" they both release and Fell takes Sicence to him house and they lay on the bed " if you ever wanna have fun just let me know" Fell kiss Sicence one more time before going too sleep.

Please leave a request for a ship!!!