Fresh x ERROR

No ones POV

Fresh had just gotten home after being at the skate park and was heading home. As soon as he got to his house he noticed someone inside. He thought to himself that there was now reason to be rude so he walked in and said " wigged wigged what's up" but as soon as he finished his hello he became tied up by blue strings. Fresh new who it was imedetly. " error this is so un fresh dude" error just laughed. " Do YOU thInk I CaRe" error the started to strip fresh with his strings " what are you doing" fresh new what was up but he Dident  know why. Fresh had always liked error that's why he bothered him a lot. Fresh now full exposed and helpless error started to bite and suck on his neck. This make fresh moan a little making error chuckle. Fresh who had already submitted himself to error because let's face it being tied up and raped by the guy you like is awesome to magic skeletons.  Error now licking his ribs and going lower until he reached freshs member and started to suck on it like it was some sort of candy. Fresh moaning loudly. Error striped himself befor plunging in to fresh ass. Fresh in pain now was starting to tear up but also moaning at the plesure . " faster" fresh moaned and error smirked with this. Error started thrusting in a inhuman speed " I'm gonna cum" fresh said it was almost in aduible over the moans. " mE Too" error said before coming in too his new lover " LoVe Ya fRESh" "love ya too error" fresh fell asleep but error opened a portal and left.

After being fucked

Fresh woke up on the floor of his house completely naked. He new error must have left and he hoped they could to that again. "

"Dude that was radicle"

The end

Shu - Hey error I wrote something I want you preread

Error- ok * reads fanfic* Shu what the hell!!!!

Shu- leave a comment for a ship see you later perverted basterds !!