What Is The Matter

Aphmau's POV
As I ran I bumped into Travis and he started to talk to me like a 5 year old😡😡😡
Travis POV
Heyyyyyyyyy Aph (in mind: man if Aaron wasn't trying to make Aph his girlfriend this would be a lot easier.)
Aphmau's POV
"Sorry Travis I have to go talk to Garroth and Laurence.BAIIIII." As I was running I heard Travis say something but I was too busy think why they were mad. As I walked in I saw them doing something so I snuck around them to see what they were doing. "OMG WHY ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING TO STEAL ME FROM AARON!?"
"APHMAU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"the boys jumped in shock." "ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST!!"aphmau yelled. "Well......." "WELL WHAT YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT I AM GOING TO AARON HE KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A GIRL AND KNOWS WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO" As I walk out the door I bump into Aaron and that bump made he fall on top of him and kiss him. I was in shock and that made me blush HARDCORE. "Ummmm...... yea that just happened 😓😓😓" we were both speech less until Aaron broke the silent moment "So...do you want to head to my place and watch Netflix I heard a new My Little Horises episodes came out" All in did was blush and nod. As we were walking I "accidentally" fell into his arms and kissed him and he kissed back "I am glad to have you in my arms Aphmau" "And I am glad to have you in mine Aaron" And we walked in to the sunset.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE DINOS THAT HAVE STUCK WITH ME. Sorry for not uploading as much but I want to add 2 new characters.One is Aph's friend and the other is Aaron's. So it needs to be a girl and a boy. Ok see you dinos later. BAIIIIIII