Olive Garden

Once we got to Olive Garden we ordered our drinks and Aaron explained everything to me and I was shocked. "So yeah that is what happened" all I did was look at Aaron with a mad look. I was sooooo angry. "Aph you ok" "yea I am just thinking what to tell katelyn to do to the boys....I am never forgiving them" we got our drinks and BREADSTICKS till Aaron said something " hey aph remember what you said earlier about the not girlfriend thing " he ended it with a smirk. "Yeaaaaaa " I said in confusion " well-" he bent down on one knee and said "Aphmau will you do be the honor and let me be your boyfriend" "YES AARON YES" everyone started to clap and Aaron gave me a big kiss. I never wanted this to end but as I know something good happens something bad has to happen as I let go I see Garroth and Laurance with angry faces. Garroth grabbed Aaron and Laurance took me to a corner. Laurance was telling me thinks that I didn't want to hear all I did was call Aaron and then security. They took them and Aaron and I were given free food. "APH ARE YOU OK" " yea I am fine Aaron I was just in shock"
At Aaron's
When we got home to Aaron's all I did was go to the bathroom and take a shower. Aaron put some of his clothes in the bathroom so I can sleep in them and Aaron was waiting for me on his bed " hey wanna watch a movie" I said " sure but I get to choose" Aaron said " ok but n-" " it is a horror movie so you can be scared in my arms" I was mad but I went along and will purposely punch him hehehhehe

Thank you for sticking along life has been tough on me but I'm doing OK if you want me to add more like weird stuff just let me know in the comments so yeah hope you liked it and see you later My Dino's  boiiiiii