My Knight In Shining Armor

Aphmau's POV: I feel a figure laying next to my I was scared of what happened i didn't want to wake up all in was able to cry so I did and I felt hands that felt so familiar to me and it felt soothing so I had the courage to open my eyes and insane that I laying right next to Aaron in his bed. I punched him still not knowing what I am doing and I am blushing crazy red like red red.

Aaron's POV: I heard a cry come from Aph and all I did was try to comfort her. I can understand how she feels. I can see her open her eyes and I smiled at her thinking I will get a smile in return but no I get a punch and it hurt "APH IT IS ME AARON ITS OK LET ME EXPLAIN" all I can see is Aph blushing and all she said is "explain when we are at Olive Garden" I looked at her confused and nodded " I need to get ready first so I will meet you downstairs" all she did was nod and said sorry in her sad innocent voice that I love. I walked towards her and gave her a kiss. "I will forgive you for punching me if you stay here 1 more night" " Aaron if you keep on asking me to stay over I might as well move in ~giggle~" I looked at her with a smirk and said "well......you do need protection from Laurence and Garrot- "I would love to move in with you let me just tell katelyn and let her tell kawaii chan" I hugged her and kissed her like it was the end of the world. "Well I am going to jump in the shower then I can explain to you what happened at Olive garden ok " "ok"

Aphmau's POV: I started texting katelyn.
Aph=A Katelyn= K
A: Morning
K: WHERE ARE YOU I HAVE BEEN SENDING THE GUYS OUT TO FIND YOU.
A: I assume wait DID YOU SEND GARROTH AND LAURANCE
K: yea why
A: I WILL BE THEIR AS FAST AS I CAN I NEED TO TELL AARON WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO CUT BREAKFAST TO ANOTHER TIME OF DAY TTYL
K: oooooooooo~ Aphmau has a boyfriend~ :3
A: grrrr
End text~
I ran to Aaron's room and saw that he was ready to go and he looked great " so Aaron I have to go home to get ready so can we head to my house then to go eat" "yea sure babe" " ~giggle~ hey you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend " "yet..... hey Aph let's meet up at 12 I need to do something" "o-ok see you later" I kissed him and he didn't want to let go and I didn't ether but we had too "ttyl" I ran back to my house and Katelyn is sitting down with the boys and once they saw me I ran to my room and said that I needed to get ready.
After her getting ready~ :3

I saw coming down all that was left was me, Katelyn, Garroth, and Laurence. I said " Katelyn didn't me screaming in the text ring a bell that I didn't want to see the boys" " well Aph they wanted to see you" "Katelyn come to my room we need to talk" " ok about what aph" "about.... ME AND AARON 😁😁😁" "APH LET GO NOW THIS IS SO EXCITING"
In Aphmau's room

A: ok nothing has happened between me and Aaron ok
K:ok
A: but here is what happened
After conversation
K: THE BOYS WHAT THEY WILL DIE FOR THIS
A: ..........

Downstairs

"GARROTH AND LAURANCE WHERE ARE YOU"
"Katelyn while you kill the boys for me I am going to Aaron's house "
"Ok be safe"
" I will....... mom lol"
Aaron's house

"Heyyyyyyy Aaron" " hey Aph......woah you look great" " t-thanks" " ready to go" " yeah I is hungry"
At Olive garden

HAHAHHAHA CLIFF HANGER THANK YOU FOR DA SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL DGUDFUDYIYDUVRI I AM SOO HAPPY SORRY BOIIIIIII