To Repair.

I turn on the kitchen light and see that my parents were home today but they aren't now, the only reason I know is because they left me dinner with a note. I eat the dinner and go up to my room. It's five and  I haven't heard anything from them. By midnight I get to the point where the anger needs to come out and stay out forever.  I text Ricky and tell him to come get me and take me somewhere awesome. I need to get out of my head right now.

    He shows up and I run and hug him making sure to let him know I'm still alone so he doesn't say anything to make me upset. He takes me to an old abandon building.

    "There's a way in, but I haven't found it yet," He states while walking to the front of the building

    "There's a window right there." I point while running up to it. I look inside and see old tables and chairs with a locked hope chest." I have to get in there!" I yell.

    "There isn't a way in." He says to me.  I grab a rock He looks at me suspiciously after I give him one. " No Lauren we're not breaking in." He proceeds. A stand back and throw it at the window it shatters. I grab an old stump that was by the building and I climb on to it and in the building.  Ricky follows hesitantly.

    I grab my phone and start snapping photos. I grab the hope chest and see if its unlocked its not. I run upstairs and look around while Ricky examines the chest a little more. I open the first door I see. Inside is a bed and a dresser. I look inside the dresser and find nothing. I check the bed and pillows on it, it feels useless someone probably emptied the chest and just took the key with them!
"Lauren!" Ricky yells.
"What?" I yell back
""I found a key down here in between this floor cracks!" Ricky says with trying to get the key.
I walk downstairs to where Ricky is and sit beside him. I start to stick my fingers into the crack and reach for the key, I felt the key but it budged farther away from me! It fell and hit the ground.
"Wait Ricky it fell and landed somewhere is there a basement in here?" I ask
Ricky just shrugs his shoulders and sits back!
I get up and run around looking in doors to find stairs I found nothing.
I went back to Ricky and he was picking the boards of and revealed a stair way
"No way Ricky!" I exclaim
"Yes way Lauren"
We walk down the steps and see something totally awesome.
"Ricky, is that?
"Yes Lauren that is a whole pile of cash!!!"
Me and Ricky freak we run toward the pile it's like 5 stacks of  of money at least 4ft tall.
"Ricky they are all 100 dollar bills!"
"Seriously?" Ricky looks confused. "Lauren what do we do?" He asks
"Oh Ricky I don't know, should we call the cops or something?"
Ricky just shrugs. Then we hear a loud bang from upstairs!