James imagine - 6

You went to your first Big Time Rush concert. Your seat was in the front row. The concert began. They sang like 9 songs and then it was time for Worldwide. You tried to get their attention but you failed. At the end of the concert, when everyone was leaving, James jumped off the stage and grabbed your wrist. You didn't know who it was, you turned around. "Hi" you said and tried not to fangirl in front of him. The other girl ran towards you and James so he took you backstage with him. "Why am I here?" you asked confused. "You're here because I want to make all of my fans happy!" he said with a sweet smile. "I don't get it!" you said. "I saw you tried to get picked as WWG tonight but you were disappointed when another girl got picked. I'm here to make it up to you!" he said and gave you a pice of paper with his number on it. "But what's with the other girls that didn't got picked?!" you asked in a confused voice. "Uhm..." he said blushing a bit. "I think I should go now" you said and headed outside. "I can drive you! But...just if you want to." he said. "If you want" you said smiling and saw James smiled too. He drove you to your place.

After 5 days he asked you out.