Kendall imagine - 8

You were cutting because you couldn't take the hate anymore you got in real life and on the internet. Your favorite band, Big Time Rush, did a contest and you entered it. The winner was going to spend a day with a guy of your choice. They were announcing the winner this night on twitter. You stayed up to see if you won or not. When you were about to give up, you saw you got a mention from @bigtimerush

Congrats to our contest winner @(Y/T/N)!!!

You couldn't believe it and read it over and over again. The next day you checked your mail and saw a letter from BTR. It said when the meeting was and that Kendall will pick you up, since he was the one you choose.

*THE MEETING*

Kendall knocked on your door. You opened it and tried not to scream. "Hey, you are (Y/N), right?" Kendall asked. You slowly nodded. You talked a bit and then Kendall took you outside to the limosine that was waiting for you. You still couldn't believe what happened. Kendall asked you "So, where do you want to go first?". "Maybe to the park or something?" you said and smiled widely. The rest of day passed funnily. Then you and Kendall drove to your place again. Before he left he hugged you. Your sleeve got up a bit and Kendall saw them. "Why did you do that?" he asked kinda shocked. You couldn't speak but just cry, thinking of what happened before you met Kendall today. he took you in his arms again and said "I never want to see you doing this again, okay? Here. Call me evertime you want and I will be here for you!" he smiled and gave you his number.