Kendall imagine for Durdana

Logan, the best friend of your boyfriend, called you and told you to drive to the hospital. You drove there as fast as you could and looked for Logan. You saw him sitting on the sofa in the waiting are and rushed over to him. "Logan what happened?!" you asked, he looked up. "Kendall...he ha...he had a bad accident..." he stuttered. "What?! Is he okay?" you asked. "Like I said...BAD accident..." he said and looked down again. "Wha- he- he-" you didn't finish the sentence and started to cry. Logan took you into his arms and also started to cry. The doctor came. "You can go see him now, if you want" he said. Logan nodded and the doctor led you into Kendall's room. 
You were there with Logan till they told you, you have to go.
His funeral was over now. Logan stayed with you because Kendall told him to take care of you whenever something happens to him. 
You were upstairs in your room, sitting on the bed snuggled into Kendall's pillow. You started to cry but stopped when you heard your favorite song of Kendall, 'No Idea'. You went out of the room and were standing infront of the stairs. "Logan stop the music! It's just making me more sad to hear Kendall sing!" you yelled. "I'm just reading!" Logan yelled back. You just shook your head and walked to your room again. You heard it again "She has No Idea, No Idea, that I'm even here, I'm even here..." you started to cry again and fell on the bed. You sat up and somehow you felt your tears being wipped away. "Logan leave me alone!" you said between cries. "I'm not Logan" a soft, familiar voice you could never forget. Kendall. You blinked a few times and realized he was really standing in front of you. "Kendall? But- you- how- I thought you...died!?" you were confused. "Yes I am dead but my soul and love for you aren't" with that he leaned in.

Hope you like it, if not tell me and I'll write another one:)