Chapter one.

"Lou." Harry said sluggishly, frantically tapping Louis on the shoulder.

"What Harry?" Louis rolled his eyes back and rested his head on the head rest on his chair.

"Are we there yet?" Harry whined.

"No Harry, I told you this like 20,000 fucking times! We are NOT there yet." Louis continued to tap his phone screen.

"Alright, chill out Lou ... just asking." Harry reclined back into his chair. Hands locked. Staring out the window watching the world go by.

5 minutes of complete silence went by before anyone spoke a word.

"Look Harry, I'm just stressed because we have been in this car for way to fucking long, it's boiling hot and I have you on my ear the whole car journey. I'm sorry."

Louis peered over his chair to look at Harry. He looked down at the floor so he didn't have to look at Louis because he knew he was mad.

"It's okay." Harry mumbled just loud enough so Louis could hear.

Louis turned back around in his chair and got his phone out of his pocket and began to scroll through his Twitter.

Niall, who was driving, spotted the camp sign and a huge grin appeared across his face.

"Look boys! We are here!" Niall yelled with excitement, pointing at the sign with one hand and the other on the steering wheel.

"Finally!" Harry yelped out of his seat and leaned forward to see what Niall was looking at.

Liam was fast asleep in the back.

Louis looked over at Liam.

"Typical. Liam's fast asleep." Lou said.

The boys broke out laughing, waking Liam from his nap.

"You alright there mate?" Harry chuckled at Liam.

"What did I miss? I was having a nice sleep then." Liam rubbed his eyes and stretched out a little bit.

"We are here!" Niall said happily, looking at everyone else.

Everyone looked relieved that they were finally at the camp so they didn't have to sit in a hot and clammy car anymore.

Niall pulled the car over onto the site. There was plenty of room to put the tent, plenty of room to run around and light fires and chill out.

Louis unplugged this seatbelt and flung the car door open. He stood up and inhaled the fresh summer air.

Harry's door opened. Harry just sat there for a bit, sitting in the car with his legs dangling out from the door. He looked up at Louis, and smiled.

Louis couldn't help but not to smile back at him.