Chapter Two.

All the boys admired the camp view. Harry and Liam were building the tent while Louis and Niall sat on a bench close by.

"So glad we are finally here." Niall said while smiling at Louis.

Louis was on his phone typing.

"Yeah I swear if I was in that car any fucking longer;" Louis chuckled with sarcasm.

Niall laughed.

They both heard Harry's voice calling for them.

"Oi, mind if ya help with this tent?"

"Alright." Louis hopped off of the bench to go help Harry and Liam.

After about 45 minutes faffing around with the tent, they finally completed building it. It was one of those big fancy ones with the different sections (like bedrooms).

It was turning night and the boys all sat around the roaring fire with blankets and marshmallows.

"This was such a good idea to go camping. Don't ya think?" Liam said stuffing his mouth with food.

The boys laughed.

"Can one of you pass me the marshmallows?" Niall pointed into Harry's and Louis' direction.

They both reached for the bag. Louis got there first but Harry's hand rested above Louis'. They both gazed at each other for what felt like 20 years but instantly pulled away. Louis passed Niall the bag of marshmallows.

"Ya alright there love birds?" Liam giggled.

The silence turned into hysterics.

Suddenly a huge gust of wind came over and blew the fire out.

Louis got his phone and turned on the torch.

"Lucky we have phones."

The boys nodded in agreement.

"Love birds go get some wood please before we die." Liam joked.

"Shut up Liam." Louis laughed and followed Harry into the forest unaware about what was going to happen.