seven

if you've been thinking too much.

that's what i named this mixtape. exams are coming up and through all my studying and stressing, i hardly managed to create this mixtape. somehow i pulled through and put together a small collection of songs for luke.

truth be told, this mixtape is nowhere near as good as the others i created. i sloppily put together songs that i always listen to when i need to clear my mind.

ride; by twenty one pilots, baby come home 2 / valentines; by the neighbourhood, and others.

maybe it's going to be a usual thing from now on because luke has stuck a note onto his locker, it's addressed to his secret admirer. also known as me.

dear m,

your mixtapes always manage to make me smile, so does the thought of you. gods, i don't even know you and i'm already whipped. someone mentioned music yesterday and suddenly, all i could think about was you. i understand that you want to keep your identity a secret and i must respect that, but will you at least tell me what grade you're in?

yours truly, luke :-)

smiling is all i can possibly do. i'm numb of all emotion, except happiness. i feel warm inside, like someone set off a flame within me.

greetings lukey charm cereal,

don't worry, we're on the same boat. i can't get you out of mind ever, but then again, i don't really try to get rid of you. to answer your question, i'm in grade twelve. same grade as you baby.

from, your secret admirer xx

ps, you have lovely eyes