Would you believe that?

Did i do it? did i just cliffhang you! why yes i did! XD.  ( probebly didn't but okay)
________________________________

Kaito at this moment drove to Miku's house to go pick up his tubes, As for Luka she went with him to visit Miku afterwards.

They drove to the hospital and went into Miku's room.

"Oh my goodness Miku!" Luka said hugging the girl.

"Uhm... Who are you and why are you so happy to see me?" Miku asked confused.

"I am Luka, Remember"

"Oh Luka, i remember him saying something about you, It was somewhat like 'I feel like our relationship isn't great i wanna break up' " Miku said not remembering at all and following plans.

"I didn't say anything like that" Kaito asured his girlfriend.

"No i remember that clearly so your lying to her, I don't mind lies though"   She said

She said as the doctor came back to check in and told the couple kindly to leave.

As they drove home Luka asked a question.

"Hey, Remember what Miku said? About our relationship...?"

Kaito knew what she was hinting at and replied with a "yes"

"Did you really tell her that our love didn't feel right...?" She asked.

"Of course i wouldn't tell her anything like that! Don't tell me you would believe that" Kaito said, Now Luka was staring at him.

"You would never tell her that...But would you tell someone else?" She asked.

"Of course i wouldn't tell anyone that!" He responded.

"Then...would you keep it all to yourself...?" Luka said in a sad tone.

"O..of course i wouldn't!" Kaito told his girlfriend who he though'd WANTED him to break up with her.

"Then would you just lie to yourself for me...? Miku did say she heard it and she's lost her memory, So you can't lie to me this time, Did you tell her you wanted to break up?"

"Look, Luka i love you with all my heart but you keep saying these things like you want to break up or something... And that's okay with me but if you really loved me you could just tell me you didn't wanna move on" Kaito said, The words going through his head.

"Kaito i... I didn't mean it like that"
________________________________

Len and Flower were practicing again, But now they didn't fade into video. games or anything.

Len sillently though'd about what happend the night before fading away into the flashback.

"Yes but... I can't"

"Oh...well that's..o okay... I guess"

"No it's not really okay but i just...i can't say..."

"Len something's bothering you and i feel like you should just tell me, We've known eachother for a year now and this shouldn't bother you, Maybe i could help, at least if i'm not the problem".

"No your not the cause,Well you kind of are but... You could help me a... Oh forget it, Let's pretend we never had this conversation"

'Why did i say that? i just ruined my chances and now she'd never accept it! "

" you know what, Just text me if it feels better for you" Flower said calmly about to go back to her house.

"No Wait" Len though'd even if he said " Okay then i will, Goodbye..."

Night went by day getting closer to the even as Len told his sister Rin about the situation he got himself in.

"Oh you can't bail yourself out anyonewhere can you?" Rin said playfully.

"Fine i get what your hinting at, I'll help you get closer to Flower if you aghmmm.... I'll have to think about that...But i'll help!" She said

Len being the happiest person at the moment hugged his sister tight.

"Hey Flower"

"Hello <3"

"I'm having a sleepover tommorow i want you to come please come omg please XD "

"Len is coming too well he lives in the house so yeah but do you wanna come"

"Sure, wouldn't miss it because you get pissed every other time i said no :-)"

"YAY THANK YOU OML"
________________________________